cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Make no mistake...
#165833
Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 49
as I predicted 17 years ago; false allegations go further than just sex.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4859748...y-sickness-scam.html
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165855
Jo

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Grandmother held in Spain over fake food poisoning scam says 'I am 100pc innocent'

twitter.com/justagreatlife?lang=en
richmum.org

Whether they're innocent or guilty, it wouldn't be surprising if people who make false claims of abuse have a record for deception in other areas, but you'd think the police would filter them out.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165860
MWTW

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
I once bought a motorcycle off them in the 80s
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165870
Jo

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Looking at the mother's Twitter page and blog, it's interesting that she seems to want to promote a beautiful, sweet and upbeat image (still apparently upbeat on Twitter, even now), yet calls her blog quite starkly "rich mum". Perhaps money-making is the main motivation. Not that that's a crime, of course.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165877
Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 3
Jo wrote:
Looking at the mother's Twitter page and blog, it's interesting that she seems to want to promote a beautiful, sweet and upbeat image (still apparently upbeat on Twitter, even now), yet calls her blog quite starkly "rich mum". Perhaps money-making is the main motivation. Not that that's a crime, of course.

Not a crime, but what my grandmother would describe as "common".
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165885
Jo

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Here's a BBC report from June this year about this kind of scam.

UK holiday fraudsters could face jail

"A huge rise in false claims has left travel bosses "embarrassed" by a trend which they say is a "British problem".

Abta chief executive Mark Tanzer said the fraud is "one of the biggest issues that has hit the travel industry for many years".

He added that tourists chasing false or exaggerated claims "risk ending up in jail either in the UK or abroad".

Tens of thousands of UK tourists have put in for compensation in the past year, even though sickness levels in resorts have remained stable."


You might expect a few rotten apples to commit fraud but tens of thousands in a year?! And a false sex abuse claim doesn't even need a medical certificate (assuming that it's even needed for a fake food poisoning claim).
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#165896
Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 3
Jo wrote:
Here's a BBC report from June this year about this kind of scam.

UK holiday fraudsters could face jail

"A huge rise in false claims has left travel bosses "embarrassed" by a trend which they say is a "British problem".

Abta chief executive Mark Tanzer said the fraud is "one of the biggest issues that has hit the travel industry for many years".

He added that tourists chasing false or exaggerated claims "risk ending up in jail either in the UK or abroad".

Tens of thousands of UK tourists have put in for compensation in the past year, even though sickness levels in resorts have remained stable."


You might expect a few rotten apples to commit fraud but tens of thousands in a year?! And a false sex abuse claim doesn't even need a medical certificate (assuming that it's even needed for a fake food poisoning claim).


Dos nobody wonder why insurance companies have full time fraud investigators?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#166070
Jo

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Have just been looking at the daughter's Facebook page, and she posted this on 30 December 2016:

"Have you had a flight delay in the last few years over 3 hours. If you have PM me amd will get you compensated"
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#166077
hedda

Re:Make no mistake... 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
honey!oh sugar sugar. wrote:
Jo wrote:
Looking at the mother's Twitter page and blog, it's interesting that she seems to want to promote a beautiful, sweet and upbeat image (still apparently upbeat on Twitter, even now), yet calls her blog quite starkly "rich mum". Perhaps money-making is the main motivation. Not that that's a crime, of course.

Not a crime, but what my grandmother would describe as "common".


your Gran was being kind.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply