cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Trump - don't you just love him?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Trump - don't you just love him?
#169745
In The Know

Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 3 Days ago  
He makes the MadBush seem relatively sane !
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169751
andrew

Re:Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 3 Days ago  
In The Know wrote:
He makes the MadBush seem relatively sane !

You said he will never win but he did, maybe call yourself 'In the Wrong'.

You got Brexit wrong and even though May won it was a minority, she had to bribe DUP are also pulling her strings.

Spee must be rubbing his hands.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169764
hedda

Re:Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
I think it was me who said he wouldn't win and by the look of it, he didn't.

Vlad Putin won and America lost.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169769
In The Know

Re:Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
andrew wrote:
In The Know wrote:
He makes the MadBush seem relatively sane !

You said he will never win but he did, maybe call yourself 'In the Wrong'.

You got Brexit wrong and even though May won it was a minority


You misunderstand, andrew - I was right on every front !

Its not my fault that the public are stupid is it ?

Some of them cannot even work out why - after Labour left huge debts behind
- we are STILL having to borrow more and more (each month) just to pay the interest due !!!!!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169770
In The Know

Re:Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
hedda wrote:
I think it was me who said he wouldn't win and by the look of it, he didn't.

Vlad Putin won and America lost.


Billy Bush has accused Donald Trump of "indulging in some revisionist history" for reportedly telling allies it was not his voice captured on a tape boasting of grabbing women by the p****.

"Of course he said it," the former host of NBC's Today programme, who lost his job as a result of the 'p****gate' scandal, said in an editorial published in The New York Times on Sunday.

"Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass stand-up act. He was performing.

"Surely, we thought, none of this was real. We now know better," Bush wrote.

news.sky.com/story/of-course-he-said-it-...tape-claims-11156135
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169774
andrew

Re:Trump - don't you just love him? 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
In The Know wrote:
andrew wrote:
In The Know wrote:
He makes the MadBush seem relatively sane !

You said he will never win but he did, maybe call yourself 'In the Wrong'.

You got Brexit wrong and even though May won it was a minority


You misunderstand, andrew - I was right on every front !

Its not my fault that the public are stupid is it ?

Some of them cannot even work out why - after Labour left huge debts behind
- we are STILL having to borrow more and more (each month) just to pay the interest due !!!!!


And how are Tories planning to pay it all back?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply