cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Child Sex Inquiry
#169921
Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 23 Hours ago Karma: 50
Oh the fun they are having there! Anybody believe a word of this?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155155...re-called-Devil.html
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169923
Jo

Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 20 Hours ago  
Some of these claims are certainly wild. Maybe the doctor (who seems to have a medical practice in Norway) is more plausible. She speaks here: www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41273549 Someone I know, who attended a convent school in Ireland, once told me she'd been whacked over the head with a ruler on entering a classroom late, with such force (she didn't see it coming) that she'd fallen to the floor. I saw no reason to doubt her.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169924
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 20 Hours ago Karma: 50
Exactly and that rings true but our society (I suspect because of the media loving a good story) seems to have lost all sense of balance in these matters and simply cannot express any doubt at all; which encourages exaggeration and invention.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169929
Randall

Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 17 Hours ago  
JK2006 wrote:
Oh the fun they are having there! Anybody believe a word of this?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155155...re-called-Devil.html


I agree with Jo. The practice of corporal punishment is an established matter of historical record, and instances of excess occurred.

The stuff about hooded devils and bathing in blood...No love, that's something you saw on Rosemary's Baby. People who tell such tales are either delusional or they're lying for attention. Either way, they are mentally disturbed and need help from medical professionals. Instead, their fantasies (whether psychotic or neurotic) are indulged and reinforced by people cooing over how 'brave' and 'strong' they are.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169930
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 17 Hours ago Karma: 50
My friend the dear departed and much missed Anna Raccoon (Sue) was incandescent about the Child Sex Inquiry - set up by cliche May in one of her bursts of platitudes and truisms. A great way to pander to those who want to believe the worst. Of course, we all know abuse is common and frequent; mainly in the home; mainly by people cunningly able to avoid detection and one of the weapons they use is to shout about these fantasies and get police and politicians to assist "looking the other way". The person shouting FIRE often set it.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169931
tdf
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 17 Hours ago Karma: 0
JK2006 wrote:
My friend the dear departed and much missed Anna Raccoon (Sue) was incandescent about the Child Sex Inquiry - set up by cliche May in one of her bursts of platitudes and truisms. A great way to pander to those who want to believe the worst. Of course, we all know abuse is common and frequent; mainly in the home; mainly by people cunningly able to avoid detection and one of the weapons they use is to shout about these fantasies and get police and politicians to assist "looking the other way". The person shouting FIRE often set it.

Except that the link you yourself posted relates to the Scottish inquiry.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169932
tdf
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 17 Hours ago Karma: 0
Randall wrote:
JK2006 wrote:
Oh the fun they are having there! Anybody believe a word of this?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155155...re-called-Devil.html


I agree with Jo. The practice of corporal punishment is an established matter of historical record, and instances of excess occurred.

The stuff about hooded devils and bathing in blood...No love, that's something you saw on Rosemary's Baby. People who tell such tales are either delusional or they're lying for attention. Either way, they are mentally disturbed and need help from medical professionals. Instead, their fantasies (whether psychotic or neurotic) are indulged and reinforced by people cooing over how 'brave' and 'strong' they are.


Agreed, but there is a third possibility, if one believes in the implanted memory thesis (false memories implanted by head doctors who are themselves delusional!)
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169933
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 16 Hours ago Karma: 3
Randall wrote:
JK2006 wrote:
Oh the fun they are having there! Anybody believe a word of this?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5155155...re-called-Devil.html


I agree with Jo. The practice of corporal punishment is an established matter of historical record, and instances of excess occurred.

The stuff about hooded devils and bathing in blood...No love, that's something you saw on Rosemary's Baby. People who tell such tales are either delusional or they're lying for attention. Either way, they are mentally disturbed and need help from medical professionals. Instead, their fantasies (whether psychotic or neurotic) are indulged and reinforced by people cooing over how 'brave' and 'strong' they are.


Yes, its a fine line between being sensitive and colluding with the illness at the best of times, but this is simply bonkers.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169936
Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 16 Hours ago Karma: 0
Randall wrote:


I agree with Jo. The practice of corporal punishment is an established matter of historical record, and instances of excess occurred.

...


I briefly read a couple of reported statements on the Scottish homes. And as always when I read I ask myself "what actual evidence is presented to confirm the witness statements." As per usual nothing was provided.

Randall and Jo have noted that corporal punishment use is a fact of record. And crimes of sexual abuse as with other crime in general would of occurred to varying degrees but no way to know the real extent, maybe even quite minimal. So why all these people going on and on?

When are the authorities going to implement checks, balances and procedures etc to ensure the safety and well being of both the staff and those cared for. It does not matter for the present and the future what happened or did not happen in the past. Much of the past cannot be verified to how much testimony is factual, exaggerated or pure fantasy.

All inquiries reported in the media are going to a lot of effort to hear story after story when the problems have been known for how many years? Maybe for 1000's of years.

So please find examples of successful institutions and how they achieved the success, then copy and improve. Of course doing the right thing limits media stories, money for story tellers and money for those conducting the inquiries. In other words doing the right thing does not pay.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#169943
hedda

Re:Child Sex Inquiry 6 Days, 13 Hours ago  
this reeks of the "800 chidren's bodies found in a sewer in Tuam" which was utter bullshit but that didn't stop the BBC faithfully echo cambering it.

What actually happened is some bones were found in a crypt that had been forged out of an old sewer..a crypt for bodies , not a sewer and archeologists are still working on the matter to this day as the old crypts are so delicate that they have only retrieved under 12 sets of bones and have no idea if there are more or how many.

The original researcher uncovered records of about 800 children dying in children's home as they did in Ireland in great quantities from terrible diseases and plagues.

She pondered if some bones may be in the Tuam crypt and hence...A Fantasy Was Born just like the one in Jersey as I watched on New Zealand TV as a BBC "reporter" solemnly declared : "today I stand above ground where dozens of children's bodies may be buried, after they ere murdered"

It was a coconut shell.

Shouldn't the Scottish "Inquiry" have disinterred to so-called "400 bodies" by now just to get the truth? They were supposedly buried anonymously so no families are going to be upset.

## but the very nice of the Nuns to let that poor girl out in the morning each time after burying her alive.
Magicians would like to know her trick at staying alive.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply