cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Attention
#201048
Green Man

Attention 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-86207...html#article-8620789

You can't enter most shops and pubs without a shirt on. ( It was also my policy - I told the female staff not to serve girls who are revealing too much flesh.

Most Texan and Tennessee women are so gorgeous and beautiful whilst dressing modestly or even in flannel shirts.

If you go to Florida or California women in skimpy outfits and bloke's think they are God's give is embarrassing.

I have never understood why girls who are showing too much in public moan when people make comments. ( My favourite comment. "Is that dress painted on ?")

Southern men get the idea. Wait until you're doing a BBQ and then do a topless sing a long. Mel Tillis is always a good choice.



It's a shame Bernie is a Russia loving commie. Otherwise he have Texas in the palm of his hands if he was an American patriot like Gene Autry was.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201055
wyot

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Interesting that the shop worker felt compelled because of the complaining of the old man to deal with it.

Could he or she not have pointed out that the old boy was free to approach the young woman and request that she pull her t shirt down? Why did he assume it was up to the shop?

Aesthetically I don't like plenty of things I endure in shops in summer: tattoos, hairy beer bellys, men over 25 wearing "band name" t-shirts but think "fuck off" or "mind your own business" an appropriate response if I chastised these behaviours in public...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201062
Honey

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
I don't understand this. She is completely covered.

I wouldn't be surprised if if it didn't happen.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201065
Green Man

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
wyot wrote:
Interesting that the shop worker felt compelled because of the complaining of the old man to deal with it.

Could he or she not have pointed out that the old boy was free to approach the young woman and request that she pull her t shirt down? Why did he assume it was up to the shop?

Aesthetically I don't like plenty of things I endure in shops in summer: tattoos, hairy beer bellys, men over 25 wearing "band name" t-shirts but think "fuck off" or "mind your own business" an appropriate response if I chastised these behaviours in public...



I don't mind beer bellies and tattoos that like look like shit are awful. I have a few band shirts but I feel too old when wearing them. I lived in them as a teen and in my 20s.

I have a hoodie that references Joe Diffie, if don't know the song or Joe then you won't understand it.

It has his name on the front that look like a beer logo and the motif is on the back.

My partner bought me a Daisy Duke T-Shirt; yes I accepted it because it was a present but I haven't worn and I never will. I used to wear stuff like that also but maturity hits hard.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201066
wyot

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]wyot wrote:


My partner bought me a Daisy Duke T-Shirt; yes I accepted it because it was a present but I haven't worn and I never will. I used to wear stuff like that also but maturity hits hard.


Maturity does hit hard. Last Christmas I couldn't find my normal scarf so picked up my Pogues tour scarf (unworn for years) to keep warm on a trip to the pub.

I got grief off an English ex forces bloke for being a "fooking Fenian" and from an Irish fella because I was wearing the colours and wasn't Irish...

My nieces gave me Dalek socks last Christmas....

I have no idea why as I have no interest in Dr Who. But it was sweet of them; strictly for indoors though....
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201070
Honey

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Green Man wrote:
wyot wrote:
Interesting that the shop worker felt compelled because of the complaining of the old man to deal with it.

Could he or she not have pointed out that the old boy was free to approach the young woman and request that she pull her t shirt down? Why did he assume it was up to the shop?

Aesthetically I don't like plenty of things I endure in shops in summer: tattoos, hairy beer bellys, men over 25 wearing "band name" t-shirts but think "fuck off" or "mind your own business" an appropriate response if I chastised these behaviours in public...



I don't mind beer bellies and tattoos that like look like shit are awful. I have a few band shirts but I feel too old when wearing them. I lived in them as a teen and in my 20s.

I have a hoodie that references Joe Diffie, if don't know the song or Joe then you won't understand it.

It has his name on the front that look like a beer logo and the motif is on the back.

My partner bought me a Daisy Duke T-Shirt; yes I accepted it because it was a present but I haven't worn and I never will. I used to wear stuff like that also but maturity hits hard.


Wear whatever you like. Only weirdos care. We are all walking round in kinky dominatrix thingy masks at the moment anyway.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201072
Green Man

Re:Attention 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
wyot wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
wyot wrote:


My partner bought me a Daisy Duke T-Shirt; yes I accepted it because it was a present but I haven't worn and I never will. I used to wear stuff like that also but maturity hits hard.


Maturity does hit hard. Last Christmas I couldn't find my normal scarf so picked up my Pogues tour scarf (unworn for years) to keep warm on a trip to the pub.

I got grief off an English ex forces bloke for being a "fooking Fenian" and from an Irish fella because I was wearing the colours and wasn't Irish...

My nieces gave me Dalek socks last Christmas....

I have no idea why as I have no interest in Dr Who. But it was sweet of them; strictly for indoors though....



Irish music causes nothing but trouble. The song Rifles of the IRA has caused few punch ups. I love Clannad music but Harry's Game caused a lot friction.

I wore a Flash Gordon in my early 20s looking back it wasn't my best purchase...got pestered by chuggers.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply