cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: The disabled.
#205900
The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
At last the media is pushing the disabled/Covid problem. I'm truly shocked by this. I consume media and only found out about this getting an E-Mail from a fellow producer Robin Millar last week (he's blind). This should have been discovered and told early LAST year (2020). We could and should have protected the disabled along with care home residents from last March. Did the rest of the world do this? Could that explain why our death rates were so much larger (in WaveOne)? I thought I was immune to the stupidity of governments and gullibles (G&G). But this really shocked me.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205902
Honey

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
It was reported at the time, but nobody was bothered.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205903
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
Media are pushing ethnic minority groups to be vaccinated - however they are not mentioning that certain religions or cults are against vaccines.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205906
Wyot

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
I missed this too and have just been reading about it. How awful. And GM is spot on too that press are going nowhere near certain religious groups or ethnicities re vaccine take up. We have got to get the bloody politics out of it all to have the best chance of moving on and, not ending up in such a mess again.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205907
Honey

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
Media are pushing ethnic minority groups to be vaccinated - however they are not mentioning that certain religions or cults are against vaccines.

Or that it has already been established that it is social and economic factors that make you vulnerable, not melanin.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205913
Wyot

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:


Or that it has already been established that it is social and economic factors that make you vulnerable, not melanin.


I don't think it has been "established" yet. And it would be DNA not melanin. DNA in ethnic groups can significantly effect susceptibility to particular diseases. But like the weight point I make on any of these factors we will save the most lives if the politics is removed from the coverage;so we can learn from science and data for the future. Woke just obscures.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205920
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:


Or that it has already been established that it is social and economic factors that make you vulnerable, not melanin.


I don't think it has been "established" yet. And it would be DNA not melanin. DNA in ethnic groups can significantly effect susceptibility to particular diseases. But like the weight point I make on any of these factors we will save the most lives if the politics is removed from the coverage;so we can learn from science and data for the future. Woke just obscures.


Shush....🤫

The media and elite do thinking for us.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205923
Honey

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
How on earth are they going to analyse everyone's DNA to determine how at risk they are? Hardly anyone is from only one area, and will have conflicting risk or advantages.

It is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of for supposedly over stretched medical staff to sift through our histories looking for a reason to shield or vaccinate us, and just as if anyone is going to lock themselves away when they have survived a year already!

Just vaccinate everyone according to age, alphabetical order, area, whatever. Get it done quick and there will only be a few weeks difference anyway, so why all the fuss?

How do they know who comes from where anyway? I always refuse to tick the ethnic and gay boxes.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205924
Wyot

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
And the day after my post the world follows:

news.sky.com/story/covid-19-1-7-million-...us-vaccines-12219896

The additional 1.7 million to shield will be identified by such factors as weight, ethnicity and postcode.

So not for the first time Honey - we are both correct...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205929
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
How on earth are they going to analyse everyone's DNA to determine how at risk they are? Hardly anyone is from only one area, and will have conflicting risk or advantages.

It is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of for supposedly over stretched medical staff to sift through our histories looking for a reason to shield or vaccinate us, and just as if anyone is going to lock themselves away when they have survived a year already!

Just vaccinate everyone according to age, alphabetical order, area, whatever. Get it done quick and there will only be a few weeks difference anyway, so why all the fuss?

How do they know who comes from where anyway? I always refuse to tick the ethnic and gay boxes.


It's so stupid them boxes anyone can their own "gender" and "sexuality" whenever they want to now. Tonight my gender is Peanut Butter non binary, my sexuality is lesbian and tomorrow I'm going to be a heterosexual male or mail I haven't decided yet.

I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me !
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205931
emile

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205932
Wyot

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:


It's so stupid them boxes anyone can their own "gender" and "sexuality" whenever they want to now. Tonight my gender is Peanut Butter non binary, my sexuality is lesbian and tomorrow I'm going to be a heterosexual male or mail I haven't decided yet.


I did a Covid home test a couple weeks ago. The Gov website where you log your details only had the very old fashioned 2 options for gender. I ask you! Does the right hand know what the left is doing...?! A lethal pandemic is no excuse for binary thinking. I will be writing to my MP...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205943
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
emile wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.


Majority of Jehovah Witnesses are against vaccines full stop because they believe in power of pray. There’s a Mosque near where my partner lives, they are distributing leaflets about the “risks” of the new vaccines to fellow Muslims.

These is why people from the minority ethnic groups are affected.

Personally I think it’s an experimental drug that’s been rushed, I haven’t seen MPs being injected with it and most of the them are former addicts.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205955
Honey

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
emile wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.


Majority of Jehovah Witnesses are against vaccines full stop because they believe in power of pray. There’s a Mosque near where my partner lives, they are distributing leaflets about the “risks” of the new vaccines to fellow Muslims.

These is why people from the minority ethnic groups are affected.

Personally I think it’s an experimental drug that’s been rushed, I haven’t seen MPs being injected with it and most of the them are former addicts.


I think you might be mixing them up with the "Something or other scientists" church, which still objects.

Jehovah's witnesses have objected previously, but it was changed after the war.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205982
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
emile wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.


Majority of Jehovah Witnesses are against vaccines full stop because they believe in power of pray. There’s a Mosque near where my partner lives, they are distributing leaflets about the “risks” of the new vaccines to fellow Muslims.

These is why people from the minority ethnic groups are affected.

Personally I think it’s an experimental drug that’s been rushed, I haven’t seen MPs being injected with it and most of the them are former addicts.


I think you might be mixing them up with the "Something or other scientists" church, which still objects.

Jehovah's witnesses have objected previously, but it was changed after the war.


Scientologists believe in vaccines Honey. Scientology is not the worth time however Scientologists are actually nice people but 'the church' needs to change it practises.

Most Jehovah's Witnesses are against vaccines - I joined their organization a few years ago. Damn I have dibbled in some crazy shit over the years for giggles.

I still read L Ron Hubbard's fiction stories and laugh at his book Dianetics.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#205996
Honey

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks ago  
Green Man wrote:
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
emile wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.


Majority of Jehovah Witnesses are against vaccines full stop because they believe in power of pray. There’s a Mosque near where my partner lives, they are distributing leaflets about the “risks” of the new vaccines to fellow Muslims.

These is why people from the minority ethnic groups are affected.

Personally I think it’s an experimental drug that’s been rushed, I haven’t seen MPs being injected with it and most of the them are former addicts.


I think you might be mixing them up with the "Something or other scientists" church, which still objects.

Jehovah's witnesses have objected previously, but it was changed after the war.


Scientologists believe in vaccines Honey. Scientology is not the worth time however Scientologists are actually nice people but 'the church' needs to change it practises.

Most Jehovah's Witnesses are against vaccines - I joined their organization a few years ago. Damn I have dibbled in some crazy shit over the years for giggles.

I still read L Ron Hubbard's fiction stories and laugh at his book Dianetics.


I was thinking of the "Christian Scientists", Greenman, only I forgot what the first bit was. Spectacularly daft seen as Christ is the whole point of it!

The dianetics thing does seem odd, but it was the only thing that helped a friend of mine after her toddler was murdered. That was the early eighties though, and I think it has changed a lot since then.

I am quite a fan of Jehovah's witnesses, mostly. All religions have faults, but I like the straightforwardness of it, and that they dont have collections.
It is very unfortunate that the hymns are just mumbling dirges though. I imagine God reaches for the earplugs when the Kingdom Hall doors open.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#206006
Green Man

Re:The disabled. 2 Weeks ago  
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
emile wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I'm also going to be a Jehovah Witness - so no vaccine for me


Jehovah Witnesses can have the vaccines being used - as they're not made from blood.


Majority of Jehovah Witnesses are against vaccines full stop because they believe in power of pray. There’s a Mosque near where my partner lives, they are distributing leaflets about the “risks” of the new vaccines to fellow Muslims.

These is why people from the minority ethnic groups are affected.

Personally I think it’s an experimental drug that’s been rushed, I haven’t seen MPs being injected with it and most of the them are former addicts.


I think you might be mixing them up with the "Something or other scientists" church, which still objects.

Jehovah's witnesses have objected previously, but it was changed after the war.


Scientologists believe in vaccines Honey. Scientology is not the worth time however Scientologists are actually nice people but 'the church' needs to change it practises.

Most Jehovah's Witnesses are against vaccines - I joined their organization a few years ago. Damn I have dibbled in some crazy shit over the years for giggles.

I still read L Ron Hubbard's fiction stories and laugh at his book Dianetics.


I was thinking of the "Christian Scientists", Greenman, only I forgot what the first bit was. Spectacularly daft seen as Christ is the whole point of it!

The dianetics thing does seem odd, but it was the only thing that helped a friend of mine after her toddler was murdered. That was the early eighties though, and I think it has changed a lot since then.

I am quite a fan of Jehovah's witnesses, mostly. All religions have faults, but I like the straightforwardness of it, and that they dont have collections.
It is very unfortunate that the hymns are just mumbling dirges though. I imagine God reaches for the earplugs when the Kingdom Hall doors open.


How awful.

Dianetics is made from various sources from various expert’s as well has Hubbard’s own input. I’m still waiting to move objects with power of thought etc. I wish people stopped saying Battlefield Earth is based on Scientology it’s not there are jabs at medical profession, which Hubbard always had issues with.

I missed a sing song at a Kindom Hall whilst being preached that only a certain number of people go to heaven. I’m glad I didn’t do the door knocking but handed out leaflets that I thought was full of useless rubbish.

I joined a baptise church that was terrible even the churchgoers needed encouragement to sing. I never could skim through a hymn book on my own without having an old bloke finding the page it for me then he gave me his in return.

At the Kingdom Hall i joined they had the lyrics on a massive screen next to the 10 Commandments followed by morbid passages of the Bible. It was so much easier when Jimmy Swaggart sinned for us with hookers.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply