cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Paul Young
#167154
andrew

Paul Young 2 Months ago  
Great teen idol and still sells out venue. Just wish he he find a balance between his Tex Mex and solo.

Los Pacaminos are Marmite according to fans, missed the local Los Pacaminos gig for personal reasons but was going.

People say his voice has gone when he performs solo in America and Australia but personally it's fine.

www.youtube.com/gwXZ1uuvUYM

www.youtube.com/dqGDnK2opto
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#167169
Re:Paul Young 2 Months ago Karma: 3
andrew wrote:
Great teen idol and still sells out venue. Just wish he he find a balance between his Tex Mex and solo.

Los Pacaminos are Marmite according to fans, missed the local Los Pacaminos gig for personal reasons but was going.

People say his voice has gone when he performs solo in America and Australia but personally it's fine.

www.youtube.com/gwXZ1uuvUYM

www.youtube.com/dqGDnK2opto


He is fifty-nine-ish. Nobody's voice is the same as when they were twenty.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#167175
andrew

Re:Paul Young 2 Months ago  
Must say Joe Brown and Peter Noon are still great singers.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#167199
Re:Paul Young 2 Months ago Karma: 3
andrew wrote:
Must say Joe Brown and Peter Noon are still great singers.

True. I think Joe Brown works pretty constantly, doesn't he? That must help.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#167418
Rick

Re:Paul Young 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago  
honey!oh sugar sugar. wrote:
andrew wrote:
Great teen idol and still sells out venue. Just wish he he find a balance between his Tex Mex and solo.

Los Pacaminos are Marmite according to fans, missed the local Los Pacaminos gig for personal reasons but was going.

People say his voice has gone when he performs solo in America and Australia but personally it's fine.

www.youtube.com/gwXZ1uuvUYM

www.youtube.com/dqGDnK2opto


He is fifty-nine-ish. Nobody's voice is the same as when they were twenty.


True, but he's had some shocking performances in recent times. He's never looked after his voice, and my goodness at times it shows.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply