cartoon

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Pay attention!
Pay attention! 10 Years, 5 Months ago  
From the delicious Emma Blackery, kindly posted on the Tipsheet board by MCR... I've sadly watched You Tube slide down the My Space route ever since giant corporation (now) Google bought it...

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
andrew

Re:Pay attention! 10 Years, 5 Months ago  
Legendary, I thought it was just me who hated Google+ .

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
As with far too many things in the modern world Google plus suffers from over complication. I am no longer able to post any comments on Youtube because my youtube channel is called Maybrick44 and my Google plus name is my own. I do not wish to change my youtube channel name to my own because Maybrick44 is long established and more unusual than Tony May. Not only that but it is nice sometimes to have fun with an 'alter ego' on the net - you don't always want to have to be 'boring old you' all the time! (LOL)

I don't see Youtube falling out of favour over it like Myspace though JK.

Logged Logged

Old fashioned, straight talking git with a love of music and the simple things in life.
  Reply Quote
I realise that not everyone is as bad tempered and impatient as I am, but I find it impossible to watch or listen to anything on youtube that has an advert first and I am sure I am not alone.
Why haven't the bloggers such as "Charlie L" been snapped up for TV presenting etc? Or is it more lucrative not to?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
I have my bags packed ready for shady pines. I mean Charlie McDonnell, not Charlie L, who isn't even a blogger.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
I hope you realise, Honey, that Charlie is a long time friend - as are Alex and Tommy, with whom I am eating this weekend.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
JK2006 wrote:
I hope you realise, Honey, that Charlie is a long time friend - as are Alex and Tommy, with whom I am eating this weekend.

Charlie and Alex are both charismatic and funny (I have only heard Tommy's music, and liked it) so I don't understand why they are not offered a fortune to present on TV because their popularity is already established and presumably they would bring their followers to the programme.(especially as it is largely people who are less interested in TV)
If it was me hiring I would be chasing them.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
They have all, rightly, turned down the several offers; none were right for them.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
JK2006 wrote:
They have all, rightly, turned down the several offers; none were right for them.

I hope they are offered something suitable soon. Hopefully one of the numerous things that Hollie Willoughby presents. Or all of them.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply