cartoon

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Bin Laden
Pumpkinhead

Bin Laden 12 Years, 11 Months ago  
It would be funny if Bin Laden was random guy who decided take the credit for 911 but really had nothing to do with it.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Re:Bin Laden 12 Years, 11 Months ago  
Humanity is never happier than when it's killing people - even more truisms than the wedding - vigilance - families - loved ones - now let's get the other bastards responsible for killing innocent civilians - Blair, Bush, Cameron, Obama...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/02 11:01 By JK2006.
  Reply Quote
I remember once James Bond was "buried" at sea...

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Pumpkinhead wrote:
It would be funny if Bin Laden was random guy who decided take the credit for 911 but really had nothing to do with it.

No, actually, it wouldn't be funny at all.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote

Leave Bin Laden alone!!! We are the knee-jerk liberals!!! Don't hurt our cartoon world!!!

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
veritas

Pumpkinhead wrote:

he never claimed he did it and we were never shown the proof.

hence my claim...body on ice for years..noe released to seal Obama's re-election.

they knew n o-on was going to claim that 25 mill

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Not convinced at all with the image of his dead body. Not wanting to do a BR...but something is afoot. And why have they 'buried him at sea'? So quickly? Shouldn't there have been some kind of forensic examination and dna testing to make certain they'd got the right man? How do they know he wasn't just a lookalike? A stooge? Not convinced at all by any of this.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
And Obama's ghastly, tabloid speech packed with cliches - quite enough to go right off him if we hadn't already done that due to his contribution to the killing of innocent Libyans.
It really does turn one off, doesn't it?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Just once, on here, maybe it's best not to trample over so many graves in the name of boneheaded conspiracy theories and 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' platitudes. Or at least leave it a day or so.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
The Fat Controller wrote:
Not convinced at all with the image of his dead body.

The photo that's been doing the rounds is a well-known fake from a couple of years ago. A photoshop job combining a photo of Bin Laden with one of a corpse.

There are photos of his body, but the US authorities say they are undecided whether to release them, as they are pretty gruesome with lots of blood and brains.

Regarding his identity, the say they have done dna tests which show a match to his relatives, and have used face-matching technology.

I don't think everything is necessarily all as it seems, it rarely is in things like this. We shall see. Maybe.

Logged Logged

Reply Quote
This stinks of bullshit so much it's made me think it beyond doubt that 9/11 was indeed an inside job - as "BR" as that sounds. The USA seems to be behaving like a cornered dog in recent years and becoming more desperate to prove its international "power". They do appear to think they can get away with anything and everything!
This whole matter is completely unbelievable and I question the intelligence of anyone who isn't now at least questioning what the hell is really going on.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
angel

Crowd's cheering another humans death. Where's the forgiveness? Christian hypocrisy at its blatant best.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
veritas

Prunella Minge wrote:
Just once, on here, maybe it's best not to trample over so many graves in the name of boneheaded conspiracy theories and 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' platitudes. Or at least leave it a day or so.

to the contrary..once must be ever vigilant and wear their bull-shit detector at all times.

As to conspiracies- I don't what you call the invasions of Afghanistan and then Iraq based on 2 buildings being attacked in the USA. It was a major conspiracy between a handfull of elected leaders to totallu pervert the truth.

There's an attitude in the USA at present of 'oh let's forget all that nutty conspiracy stuff and celebrate Bin Laden's death "

why ?,..it's a complete self delusion..the obvious isn't going to happen..we aren't going to pull out of 2 countries we invaded and destroyed as well as killing maybe up to one million innocents.

And what proof does anyone think they will get ??..dna ?..from a family member ?..the family is huge..and most of them were not Osama supporters. Easy for one to provide DNA and for the authorities to claim it's a match.

How the fuck would we know anyhting they tell us isn't a lie.

Bin Laden was a right wing hero-he was used to usher in an era of repression and the Yanks fell for it hook line and sinker and everyone else followed.

The only surprise for me is that it happened under Obama which makes me finally realise he is the anointed president by those who control the USA with their riches and they just gave him another 4 years to do what they want-basically nothing.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Bin Laden - a lot of unanswered questions. Yes, he can't really say "hey, I'm fine, here I am" can he? As for Pakistan not knowing, my feeling is that there are clearly "moles" throughout the structure so total secrecy would have made sense for the Yanks. Burial at sea? Very odd. But I agree with Angel; this universal joy at a human death is a most deeply unattractive aspect of modern attitudes. I felt the same when Saddam was killed. This century we really have plumbed the depths as a species which makes me even more convinced we won't reach 2050.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
veritas

and the Giant Elephant in the room..

does anyone believe that someone could build a big house and compund in a Pakistani town that is full of Pakistani army people..without their agents knowing who lives there ?.

And if they knew he lived there they obviously had their own reasons for allowing him to remain BUT..

does any of you REALLY believe someone wouldn't have gone for that $25 MILLION reward ???

Or is this what really happened ?

I mean I'd turn in everybody's grandmother for that money. Maybe even my own.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Yes, the 17th century in Britain was such a pacific time by comparison. Then there was the 18th century in France - another super period (when someone saw another reading a copy of Rousseau's Social Contract, the reader said: 'Yes, we bound the second edition in the skins of those who laughed at the first'). Then moody old Freud scribbled his Civilisation and its Discontents in the 1920s - whatever prompted that during that other sweet-natured era?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
I think JK did a song about media demons. And it has to be said, was Bin Laden the most evil man in modern times? In my own life experience I discovered many years ago that everyone needs an arch villain to point the finger at, because if nothing else it distracts attention from their own evil deeds. Let's not forget the US were carpet bombing the middle east some time before 9/11.. George Bush snr and then Clinton...many civilians (innocent people) massacred in Iraq. Our presence in the middle east makes me feel uncomfortable. And all dancing singing parties at ground zero complete with cowboy hats and cheerleaders doesn't help one jot.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
veritas

far less hysterical and informative piece on counterpunch by an ex -Pakistan brigadier.

www.counterpunch.org/qadir05022011.html

and pointing out the obvious that everyone has forgotten in the clamour..the Taliban offered to turn Bin Laden over to the USA if they showed them the proof he did 9/11 and they never did because they never had proof.

Us white westerners are probably the most ignorant lot on the planet. We have no idea how the majority think.

I think we have witnessed the most brilliant shell game by the Democrats who suckered the Republicans into a year long 'where's the birth certificate' goose chase..aided at the end by Donald Trump..a Democrat supporter who built the con into a fever pitch and then bang...not only a birth certificate but Osama as well destroying the Republican's credibility for years.

Obama is Wall Street's man and they weren't liking what they see. Plus the embarrassment of having the first blzck president almost destroyed by ugly racism.

My friend says Osama is still in the Cairo Hilton where he's been for years.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
This thread reminds me of 6th formers who've just discovered relativism and are delighting in the sense of freedom to sneer at all and sundry without ever forming a considered judgment. It won't be long before Boy George pops up to sing his War song, and Jagger informs us that we are all responsible for killing the Kennedys.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Icke has summed it up very well....

A Fairy Story by David Icke

Now children, are you sitting comfortably? Then your government will begin. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they all sprouted wings. One little pig did not have a birth certificate so they faked one very badly so he could say he was the Big Pig and live with his snout in a trough in his little, well, not so little, white house.

One day Big Pig, who was really only doing what he was told to save his bacon, announced that a naughty man who had died a long time ago had died again. The naughty man was very clever to do this, but he was well known for his little tricks. For years after he died the first time he still managed to speak on new videos and tell the people just how naughty he was.

Then another little pig said that the naughty man had been thrown into the sea and so the people could not see his face and know that the Big Pig was telling the truth. But everyone with a brain knew that the Big Pig never told the truth and so they knew that Big Pig was telling more porkies.

Big Pig and the little pigs showed the people a picture that was made up to fool lots of them, and, unfortunately, children, this was usually not very difficult to do.

The End.

'Let's bomb Syria ...'

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply