cartoon

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth?
Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
Just read this interview from some time ago. "Mark had left the force by the time Jonathan King was arrested"...

Yet there he is, popping me into his vile show about Jimmy Savile, claiming to be responsible for my wrongful conviction.

What a star. Really knows how to bend the truth.

www.williams-thomas.co.uk/?q=system/file...urrey%20Magazine.pdf

Google is my friend and I'm not dead.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Hedcase

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
'bend the truth'?

the man is an unmitigated liar who is the business of promoting sensational child abuse hysteria for money.

He lies through his teeth. He was never 'involved' with the McCann case although he claimed to be in interviews until the McCann people told him to back off. I'm sure he would have loved to have got his mitts on the money.

Shrinks would have a field day with blokes like this with their pre-occupation with children.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Saddened and a bit Freaked out...

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
Gosh you don't half love manipulating things for your own gain.

The guy in last night's Jimmy Saville documentary said very clearly that he says that he "started the investigation" into your exploitative and illegal behaviour.

He never claims to have contributed to the trial.

This forum is quite simply unbelievable - so unbelievable in a very sad and disturbing way that I can't stop coming back to read the blinkered and quite frankly worrying nonsense the regulars spout.

You guys are seriously kidding yourselves.

It's like JK's excuses for what he did to those impressionable boys and what JS would say if he had been confronted (and yes JK he would have been confronted had they been boys, that is one thing you say that is accurate) but multiplied.

Crazy stuff.

I'm sure the perpetrators of this behaviour knew that what they were doing was exploitative and manipulative. But they also thought they were in a position of god-like power that it was in some way acceptable.

Well it wasn't and there are plenty of lives screwed up because of this arrogance.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
chris Retro

It's about time this man was taken to task....
Incidentally tonight defending Top Of The Pops on an actual TOP OF THE POPS FORUM has gotten me into trouble tonight.
Does anyone see anything wrong with this - is it threatening or insulting or untrue in anyway? Let me know...

I don't think we can afford the 'sit on the fence'. There's plenty of drivel being written on forums like 'Digital Spy' about Savile, TOTP and the BBC - but those places are hives for the worst kind of idiots anyway.
This sub-forum is actually called "Missing Episodes (Top Of The Pops + Music Shows)" and whether we like it or not, Jimmy Savile is involved in presenting the Lion's Share of the missing or recovered TOTP from 64-76, so if we can't talk sense on here we can't anywhere.

I haven't read anything "new" that was disclosed on that rubbish last night, so I don't understand the 'hand-wringers' on here at all - if you think we should censor the past due to the agenda's of a few crooks with financial & personal interests in bringing the BBC down try another forum?

Key Points:

ITV is NOT "independent". It is a commercial PLC, with large percentages of its shares owned by other media terrorists such as Paul Dacre & The Murdochs. Their agenda - as displayed blatantly by the Murdochs in 2009 - is to weaken and destroy the BBC and all it stands for, this isn't conjecture it's fact. Furthermore, if you care to examine the evidence from the recent Leveson Enquiry you will find these individuals and organisations in the media were exposed as deeply immoral and corrupt. This is why most commercial television and radio is execrable generic tosh now.
Something to bear in mind when you're reading the salacious tales about a dead old man splashed across the tabloids this week - they own ITV. I do not believe they have any right whatsoever to moralise about anyone or anything, and I cut them out of my own life a long time ago for that reason.

Esther Rantzen - the woman is universally despised and will prostitute herself for any reason just to get back on television. She's a seasoned manipulator - and if we're going to bandy about opinions on TV personalities of yesteryear, words that would sum her up include Home-Wrecker, Slag and Ruthless Bitch. Again, this isn't a "rant", there's plenty of stories to back this up (and we can't have one rule for Jimmy and another for Rancid can we?)

Gary Glitter - As bowiefan83 said, ridiculous. The sign of a desperate argument running aground is bringing The Bacofoil Berk up - as if anyone could have got away with sex secrets on him over the past 15 years anyway! I'm sure the idiots who pasted together last nights shambles would have made a meal out of the 22/11/73 show we were lucky enough to see at Kal in June! Farcical. Just as the "he wore shellsuits to get his cock out quicker". Really? In 1974?

"The Victims" - all well and good being concerned about the victims who - coindentally! - all waited around 40 years before saying anything. Perhaps the people feeling overly guilty/sorry about these poor women should have a word with David Jones or Matthew Kelly about these types of people, or maybe get someone to ring Max Clifford and pretend you have a 'story to sell' - I'm sure you will have your eyes opened. I always thought when you report a crime you get on to the police first, next time I'll see if Waxy Maxy has an 'angle' for the press first and take it from there?

"Paedophiles"
Paedophiles go for children -of the pre-pubescent kind, not to star-struck teenager at Top Of The Pops. Savile is not one, Glitter is doubtful too. It's a handy phrase to shock sheeple though, eh. As well as my annoyance at the shows getting banned again, I also feel inclined to defend the institution this sub-forum is named after - they are trying to paint the whole Top Of The Pops legacy as some kind of child abuse centre! We must stand against this nonsense - especially in light of the fact that we find Savile himself published tales of his exploits in the public domain years ago! This is NOT "news" in any sense of the word.

I'm not best pleased at the thought of having my viewing of an old pop music show from when I was 4/5 censored and demonised due to the agenda's of people like News International, Paul Dacre, Max Clifford, Esther Rancid & ITV trying to bring down the BBC for these people.

Now Rob, if this is too much for your bleeding heart instead of defending the lovely likes of Paul Dacre and Esther Rantzen on this forum, maybe you should quit having to moderate such an awful thing? This is about wiped Top Of The Pops - if this represents a 'conflict of interests' maybe you should take a sabbatical at least?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Freaked Out Hedda

Saddened and a bit Freaked out.: he also said in interviews that he was "involved in the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie McCann and assisting the McCanns " until they told him to sod off.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Rob

Chris,

ITV may well be a commercial plc, but it does not have the hatred for the BBC that the Murdoch-backed Sky TV did. In fact, ITV works with the BBC closely on projects like Freesat and YouView. Furthermore, ITV people have said in the past they'd actually fear the BBC being sold off to a commercial outfit because it would then challenge a lot of ITV's advertising revenue. Even if you don't accept any of that, I got no sense that ITV aired this documentary in an attempt to try and topple the BBC! I think that's rather ridiculous.

Re. Esther Rantzen, you're entitled to your views, but being either a 'slag', 'bitch' or 'homewrecker' wasn't against the law last time I checked! Fiddling with 12-15 year old girls is — regardless of how you view the morality of adult-child sex.

Re. "the victims"... they're certainly not in it for publicity (as most of them refused to reveal their identity). Could they be in it for the money? Well, I haven't heard anything about ITV paying them. As to why they didn't complain before, I think it's now been established that victims of sex abuse often don't say anything at the time because they think it's their fault or they fear no-one would take them seriously — as was the case in some of these instances. Of course there are people out there looking to make a bob or two out of making dubious allegations, but it's also possible there are genuine people who just want to break their silence now and find some closure.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Hedda

but Rob there is a case for compensation from the public purse, lawsuits against the BBC and so on.

And I go on record now : that will be the next move in this madness.

And it's the perfect compo case..a dead star who cannot defend the claims. The necessary proof will be minimal.

Mark my words..let it be on record here right now that Houdini Hedda predicts calls for compensation any moment now.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Blackit

Rob wrote:
Chris,

Re. Esther Rantzen, you're entitled to your views, but being either a 'slag', 'bitch' or 'homewrecker' wasn't against the law last time I checked! Fiddling with 12-15 year old girls is — regardless of how you view the morality of adult-child sex.

Re. "the victims"... they're certainly not in it for publicity (as most of them refused to reveal their identity). Could they be in it for the money? Well, I haven't heard anything about ITV paying them. As to why they didn't complain before, I think it's now been established that victims of sex abuse often don't say anything at the time because they think it's their fault or they fear no-one would take them seriously — as was the case in some of these instances. Of course there are people out there looking to make a bob or two out of making dubious allegations, but it's also possible there are genuine people who just want to break their silence now and find some closure.

A lot of things were against the law in the 60's and 70's Rob. Homosexuality was only de-criminalized in 1967, and even then the age of consent was set at 21 compared to 16 for heterosexuals.

BTW, it was the same Victorian puritanical parliamentry act (Criminal Amendment Act of 1885) that raised the age of consent from 13 to 16, that criminalized homosexuality completely in the UK, as well as imposing draconian restrictions on prostitution. In all three cases, the 'rationale' was the same - sex outside of a heterosexual marriage was a wicked sin.

It's odd that we've turned Alan Turing into a martyr to puritanical sexual persecution, and given him a state pardon, even though he knowingly broke the law at the time with a teenage boy, in fact, the same body of laws that we are using to retroactively persecute Jimmy Saville as a paedophile monster (as well as Jonathan King).

In the late 60's and 70's, the age of consent of 16 was seen (rightly) as a Victorian puritanical relic that (wrongly) was destined to go the same way as the law on homosexuality.

'Paedophiiia' as a word was largely unknown and obscure until the late 90's, except to psychiatrists and sex therapists who used the term in its correct context being of an adult who has a sexual fixation with pre-pubescent children.

The point is, that we are judging a dead man on the morality of today for what he is alledged to have done in the 60's and 70's, a completely different era, with a completely different attitude to sex (or at least teen sexuality).

Why have no accusations emerged from the 90's or 2000's?

The 'victims' of Jimmy Savile, if they are indeed telling the truth, are not going to get 'closure' by having it re-inforced to them by proit hungry tabloids and tin box rattling 'child protection' charities that they are 'victims', who have been 'destroyed by child abuse' for something that happened 40 years ago in a different world. Seems to me that is as much 'fiddling' with a person's mind as anything Savile likely did.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
In The Know

Hedda wrote:
The necessary proof will be minimal.

Am I not right in thinking that the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board pay out - even if the subsequent case is not proved ?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
In The Know

I wish to put on record right now, the fact that Princess Margaret regularly abused me (and I suspect others too).

Where do we apply for the cash ?????

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Hedda

In The Know wrote:
Hedda wrote:
The necessary proof will be minimal.

Am I not right in thinking that the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board pay out - even if the subsequent case is not proved ?

absolutely.

And the alleged victims who are anonymous win in every way.

It's also about time someone called out these ratbags like Wlliams Thomas and Gamble who lie through their teeth and claim 'their lives are completely ruined' !

How the fu*k would know whether a person's life is ruined?

But they do irreparable damage to genuine abuse victims. the whole notion should be to treat these people as having gone though a shocking experience but asist them to re-build their lives.

If the Rancids, Gambles . Wlliams-Thomas keep announcing abuse victims lives are ruined, all those victims who remain silent will start to believe it. It's travesty that these rent seeking self glorifying, self appointed 'expert's should be endulged. they are dangerous

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
tesco

JK2006 wrote:
Just read this interview from some time ago. "Mark had left the force by the time Jonathan King was arrested"...

Yet there he is, popping me into his vile show about Jimmy Savile, claiming to be responsible for my wrongful conviction.

What a star. Really knows how to bend the truth.

www.williams-thomas.co.uk/?q=system/file...urrey%20Magazine.pdf

Google is my friend and I'm not dead.

JK2006 - Mark is a fake
All his police history is fake
Constables cannot lead murder enquiries as Mark claims to have done.
Inspectors and above lead murder enquiries.
Mark was a Constable not an Inspector so he could not have the police experience that he claims to have had.
Once he got into one newspaper all the others assumed it was true and contacted him too, so did the police and no one checked his background and so the legend was born

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Bobby

True, I went out with a girl years ago who was payed 8 grand after accusing a bloke of abuse, she told me it was a lie, so I promptly dumped her lying ass & called the police. It's too easy today for women to accuse someone & then get either payment or fame from it. Very sad.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Corevalue

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 10 Years, 8 Months ago  
What did the police do about her? What happened to the accused guy?

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
MWTWATCHER

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 10 Years, 3 Months ago  
In years to come MWT will be exposed as what he is "Fake"
The man Tweets from early am to late pm diverting aytention, the attention should be focusing on him. Someone needs to look into his private, alone time, MWT gets his kicks, so what are his ? I would think doing his research, a great cover indeed

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
MWTWATCHER

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 10 Years, 3 Months ago  
MWT Tweeted he is on the way to Edinburgh, Why ? He is going to jump on the bandwagon off the back of a missing child. gut feeling is with me not an abduction.
MWT will try to get on TV to scare the hell out of people and most of all do some self promotion.

by the way, the freedom of information req.
uest on MWT still as far as i know not be answed yet. can be viewed by googling

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
andrew

Think he should do something better find Nessie, leave the hunt to the experts MWT.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Not True

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 9 Years, 9 Months ago  
No fake
Just because you cant see why someone does something like this. It doesn't mean You have to find someway to put all the good down the drain!

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
MWTWATCHER

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 9 Years, 9 Months ago  
just like everyone thought Jimmy Savile was ok.
Something aint right with MWT, it will come out.

keep telling you he reads here !

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Christopher & Robert

Re:Goodness me, could Mark Williams Thomas be stretching the truth? 7 Years, 2 Months ago  
I am the victim of a gang of notorious international SUPERTROLL Cyber abusers who are all involve in CSA issues. On 30th November 2015 myself and my partner of 37 years, Robert, were arrested on what are now proven malicious knowingly false allegations. We were two Homosexual men in our late sixties. One of the allegations was that we are both paedophiles. Our home was thoroughly searched by seven C.I.D Dorset officers, both arrested and taken away at same time which breaches police own PACE guidelines that we were allowed to have a friend present to observe the search ! Our four hard drives were seized and we had to take a civil action on the chief constable of Dorset during 50 weeks on bail for crimes we had not committed in order to get our hard drives back which contained invaluable evidence of crimes against us by this notoriously evil gang of twitter and blog TROLLS. Also during the period on bail we brought two actions in the magistrates against Dorset police for violation of our human right of freedom of expression their stupid bail conditions imposed on us meant we could not use socila media at all ! We won both applications in the bournemouth magistrates courts before His Honour resident district judge Stephen Nicholls !

When we finally had our computers returned on 14th August 2016 one of them had been damaged, Dorset police Unprofessional Standards Department have just responded to one of a dozen formal and very serious complaints in respect of damage to one of our Imac Computers and the Detective Constable responsible has admitted his responsibility for the damage and that complaint has been upheld.

The Dorset police have been very shifty over this malicious and unlawful arrest. An original bail condition stated that we must not interact with children under the legal age. You can imagine how we and our solicitor and his lovely partner Debbie felt at such a bail condition ! Further evidence has come to light that the false allegations we were arrested for were really to mask the fact that the covert reason for our arrest and 50 week investigation was that we had been reported as paedophiles !!!!!!

No wonder they did not want us to have our hard drives and over 100 dvd's and cd's of evidence returned to us. Amongst the discs were a quantity of discs of abuse against us between 2006 - 2010. This is now the subject of yet another complaint to Dorset police, as the information on those discs bears no relation to the person/s who made the false allegations leading to our very malicious and homophobic arrest who we did not meet until mid 2013 ! are you getting the picture ? The cat is out of the bag and Dorset police do not like it.

Three of our abusers are connected to the woman who made the knowingly false allegations and one of those is Mark Williams-Thomas, a very close friend of our Dorset police and crime commissioner Martyn Underhill and a professional colleague of the woman who made the knowingly false serious criminal allegations, and has also worked on BBC TV police crime dramas like Inspector Lynley Mysteries with our main HOMOPHOBIC abuser who is part of this international and very very dangerous twitter,facebook and blog SUPERTROLL gang !

You can see that SUPERTROLL here in one of the Inspector Lynley Mysteries and see MWT gets credit as being adviser to the series .

Here you can see the extensive damage to the aforementioned Imac computer belonging to me.

So, you can imagine how these nasty and entirely false paedophile allegations will have affected the lives of two old HOMOSEXUAL men who have only ever loved each other. My poor dear Robert was the most beautiful, wonderful, kind and gentle funny witty non judgemental caring Angel anyone could possibly want to meet. For the entire 50 weeks on bail he became intensley depressed over being investigated as the paedophile HE IS NOT and NEITHER AM I. He consulted his doctor many times for his depression, stress and anxiety during that period. After 50 weeks Dorset police & CPS dropped the case with no further action. Ten days later after receiving information in confidence from the Dorset police Inspector now investigating the truth of the matter that we were the victims of this Gang, Robert died in my arms at 3am 23rd November 2016 as a direct result of the confidential information passed to us a few hours earlier. His GP and our solicitor and his partner and everyone who knows us put his death from a massive heart attack down to the stress and anxiety of the previous 50 weeks on bail !!!

This is one of my in memorium videos for my lovely MAN vimeo.com/197221519

The penny dropped just yesterday that Mark Williams-Thomas connection to the PCC who also sent malicious communications about us early into the investigation to our LibDem campaign manager Mr. Phillip Dunn. There are no such things in life as coincidences, these are all synchronicities that Mark Williams-Thomas has strong connections to our PCC, the european woman SUPERTROLL GANG LEADER and our main abuser on who I have a precedent in UK Family Law, an indefinite Domestic Violence/Domestic Abuser non molestation order with various strong provisions. Yet it is not worth the paper it is written on as the abuser, a multi convicted criminal has breached it over 100 times including just the other day and Dorset police are dragging their feet over arresting him and the order makes it convenient for them as it has automatic power of arrest.

Peter Tatchell backs our campaign for justice and has proven institutional Dorset police HOMOPHOBIA in this FOI he made thecyberstalkingcrimestoryofthecentury.f...obicdorsetpolice.jpg This is Peter's email confirming his support twitter.com/ManalienMoreyAM/with_replies

My life is empty now without Robert, our love for each other endured and expressed every moment of our 37 years together. There is now a 'MANSLAUGHER BY CYBERSTALKING' investigation underway into the SuperTroll Gang, two of whom have recently been arrested and one is on trial in June 2017 twitter.com/MarkWatts_1/status/819155164301000705 and this next one of our abusers was arrested last month twitter.com/MarkWatts_1/status/816659154039439362

Mark Williams-Thomas has a great deal to explain and answer for ! As Harvey Proctor recently publicly stated. " I AM NOT A PAEDOPHILE, I AM A HOMOSEXUAL !!!!! Dorset police must have been very dissappointed that their 50 week investigation which must have cost an absolute FORTUNE resulted in them confirming neither of us were or are PAEDOPHILES. That affected my Dear Robert so badly. When we went for walks with our darling Parrot prince, who one of the SUPERTROLL GANG MEMBERS wants to do this to, this is him speaking, the same TROLL as in the bbc video link above , Robert would suddenly vanish from sight. Prince our parrot goes everywhere with us since the death threats almost ten years ago which have never been lifted and he is so beautiful he inevitably attracts crowds, and if children were with their parents, Robert would suddenly vanish and i would find him cowering in a closed shop doorway or somewhere else. I could write a book about how these malicious cruel false allegations affected Robert. I hold a woman in Holland and her entire troll gang fully responsible for Robert's unexpected and untimely death. You can check more out here twitter.com/christo28112195 which for some unknown reason Twitter have locked, and on this replacement account twitter.com/ManalienMoreyAM

Our entire lives, careers and reputations have been totally destroyed by this INTERNATIONAL SUPER TROLL GANG all connected to Mark Williams-Thomas !

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply