cartoon

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Savile predictions...
Savile predictions... 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
Someone will start a Facebook page - JimmySavileWasGreatToMe sort of thing - and thousands more will join than are making complaints (60 complaints? 60,000 Facebook signups).

All those who benefitted from his kindness, whose words of praise are not considered suitable for publication by the traditional media, will galvanise onto the new media.

It may even culminate with a march on Parliament with thousands ceremonially bombarding the Commons with cigars.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Hedda

Re:Savile predictions... 11 Years, 6 Months ago  
perhaps The Sun should start it. They were that at his funeral wringing their hands, tears rolling along down the reporter's cheek along with 30,000 others.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
David Icke's Conspiracy Theories

Complete and utter bollocks!

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
You may be right DI - it's possible he never did any good for anyone; there's a lot of smoke and mirrors involved in the Savile story. We shall see.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
most of the genuine twitter posts - as opposed to those just re-tweeting tabloid fodder - seem to be softening towards to Jimmy Savile. Unfortunately it can be difficult to find these amongst the ones posted by sheep.

Logged Logged

Reply Quote
HaventAClue

I need trauma counselling & mucho-compo.

Cos when I was a kid in Coventry that so-super fit Dave Icke was the star goalie.

All my under-age mates fancied the jockstrap off him, but I was the only one that never shagged him - allegedly !

HELP please DICT. (Or is that DICK ?)

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
I think he DID suffer False Allegations... or was that David Jones? I get confused by these handsome ex footballers. One of them managed Southampton and fell foul of Max Clifford but then there are millions in those categories. Or was it Harry Redknapp? No, he's not handsome (his daughter-in-law is gorgeous though).

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Jim

I suspect that both the doing good and the doing bad are to a large extent media constructions, and that Savile was, like most successful people in his business (no offence JK), just extraordinarily good at self-promotion.

I see little chance of your predictions coming true for two reasons. Firstly, there is an insurmountable wall of fear of speaking out against the witch hunt due to the likelihood of being accused of being a witch, or a witch sympathiser. When you combine the price you pay for this, the likelihood of paying it, and the rewards for taking the risk, it's just not worth it for most people. The public is not thinking rationally about this.

Secondly, I doubt the Savile really did all that much good. He was lauded by the establishment because of his usefulness as a working class hero to undermining working class values and causes. For example, Savile's charitable work for hospitals paved the way for privatisation by implying that private charity can step in and make up for any cut-backs in public spending.

It's so surprise, then, to read:

Sir Jimmy was a close friend of Baroness Thatcher during her tenure as Prime Minister, and was said to have spent 13 consecutive Christmases watching television, “shoes off in front of the fire”, with the Thatchers at Chequers.

www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/b...le-dies-aged-84.html

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
hedda

i expect David Sticky was most fanciable when he was younger.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
HaventAClue

Yeah JK, 'twas that LUVLY boyo Dave Jones foully/Red Card falsely accused VICTIM, but BIG-bucks defence rightly freed.

In the same Hot Waxy Maxy FAT 6-Figure Fees/much-compo BIG Bangup scam multi-Miscarriages Of Justice wrecking the lives, families and communities of ex-care home workers VICTIMS on 'No Mercy side' including an ex-(rare)straight cop Sgt. TRUE carer - VICTIM.

The false accusers LYING junkie slags CRIMINALS were never charged, caged or interviewed, but on Richard & Judy '05 ex- Care Home boss Basil Williams Rigsby VICTIM broke down and kind Judy said, "Oh, poor man !"

The ex-(rare)straight cop VICTIM of LYING junkies CRIMINALS also on the show said (paraphrased), "I know what goes on in these trawling, so called 'investigations', you haven't heard the last of this !"

Like your VICTIM goodself-JK - we await.

LoL.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Blackit

Actually, I'm starting to think that the ever growing number (and increasingly ridiculous nature) of the abuse allegations against Savile are actually being made by his supporters - in a 'I am Spartacus' kind of way.

I mean, by Christmas it's going to be clear that every man woman and child in the UK was groped by Savile at some point.

That's an awful lot of compensation to pay out.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
SA1992

An interesting view. Maybe it takes one, to look past another ones badness and only see the good things.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
I think it's insane blinkered thinking to "see only goodness" just as it's totally barmy to see only evil.

But strangest of all is our species' seeming inability to believe both can be true or, even more likely, very diluted versions of both. Few are saints or devils.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
HaventAClue

Good point SA1992.

It takes one bent-media LYING slag to look past the decades of bad they've done and only see the so called 'good'.

Case Notes:
1. Former SUN Editor STUART HIGGINS Sexual Predator-Pervert, began his career as a reporter for a news agency, then at The Sun from 1979, he soon became their Royal Correspondent, and setup a circulation-boosting scam masked as ‘testing security at Highgrove’. In 1994, Higgins succeeded bent-Kelvin MacKenzie as bent-editor, and in ‘98 he left The Sun when ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY HARRASSING a young secretary. It was reported that News International paid the victim(s?) £500,000 'HUSH' money for the case to go no further. How many more multiple serious sexual predator perverts there are, male or female like bent-Bitch-Witch Wade-Brooks, at Whopping Wonga Wapping may never be known cos like the B ent B iased C orp bent-media they don’t investigate their own.
2. ‘Life Destroying’ bent-media Whore GREG MISKIW, yet another from a sub-slime Wapping sewer of ex-NewZa C orp SUNazi/Thug-Spivs now on serious charges, and forever known for his VILE boast unchallenged in a supposed Free Democracy , "THAT IS WHAT WE DO - WE GO OUT AND DESTROY OTHER PEOPLES’ LIVES !” On 24 July 2012, he was charged with conspiracy to intercept communications without lawful authority during the period from 3 October 2000 to 9 August 2006 from the phones of Milly Dowler, Sven-Göran Eriksson, Abigail Titmuss, John Leslie Andrew Gilchrist, David Blunkett MP, Delia Smith, Charles Clarke MP, Jude Law, Sadie Frost, Sienna Miller, and Wayne Rooney.

LoL.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
SA1992

Isnt good expected of us? There is no doubt JS did a lot of good by raising money for his various charities. It looks very much like this was all means to an end though to get him access to the people he really wanted to meet. Of course its all speculation but this smoke has followed him around for decades.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Why do people do good? Who knows? I've always distrusted public charity action (see my Live Aid/Band Aid comments) but I never thought Sir Bob did it just to gain personal glory, cash and praise. I'm sure his prime motive was genuinely to help others.

What was Jimmy's motive? A big heart or something more sinister - or a little bit of both and more.

Who knows? I certainly don't.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
SA1992

Ill finish with this.

JK in your experiance, your story hit the news and a limited number of people 4 or 5 came forward to tell their story. Not 200 just 4 or 5. Whether it happened or not in your experiance, 200 random, money digging, spotlight grabbing people didnt show up to accuse you. For JS they have. There is no reason to not believe every single one of them.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
27 people came forward after the publicity in my case SA - we were able to disprove or get thrown out 22 of them.

I'm told John Leslie had 27 false accusers too; all rejected. Ditto Matthew Kelly. That's all I know.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Hedda Hasaclue

I'm sure JK can confirm that those working on newspapers have all the same good and bad qualities as their readers.

It's their pontificating that annoys. They rarely report news now, just opinion pieces.
Such as the Mail claiming is Jimmy Savile's ex -assistant 'the last in Britain to believe he is innocent'..not only an sleazy opinion that should never be published in a newspaper but a total fabrication.

As we haven't yet heard from the other 64,000,000 plus citizens who haven't complained or voiced an opinion it means the Mail editor is a lying piece of s**t and bascially no different from Joseph Goebels in spreading propaganda.!!!

oh that's right I forget, the Mail lot were Nazis once.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/16 12:40 By JK2006.
  Reply Quote
R Choo

Hedda Hasaclue wrote:
I'm sure JK can confirm that those working on newspapers have all the same good and bad qualities as their readers.

It's their pontificating that annoys.

Yes, that must rankle.

Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply