cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The False Allegations Industry kills people
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: The False Allegations Industry kills people
#160866
The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago Karma: 49
Tragic deaths by the hundred - yet nobody seems to care, let alone does anything about it. Are you reading, politicians?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424066...ustody-children.html
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#160878
tdf
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago Karma: 0
That is a particularly tragic case, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I think it would be useful for someone to track the cases of suicides that are caused by false allegations. I suspect that there have been many.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#160879
Re:The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago Karma: 49
Oh indeed; hundreds - and thousands of wrecked lives; prison, families and friends destroyed; careers ruined - from deeply decent nuns and priests to teachers who jokingly twitch a G string; please join this worthy organisation - www.unfounded.org.uk
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#160887
Jo

Re:The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago  
That's awful. And as usual the false accuser remains hiding in the shadows. She seems to have come from Rochdale. I wonder if the accuser got the idea of her abusing a boy from the accusations against Cyril Smith, which also seem to have arisen in 2012 ("after they split up, she was accused of sexual activity with a child in 2012" cf. [Wikipedia] "In 2012, following allegations of child abuse, the Crown Prosecution Service formally admitted Smith should have been charged with the sexual abuse of boys during his lifetime.") and/or the allegations against Jimmy Savile, of course.

Griffin Sheila: Obituary/Acknowledgement

tdf wrote:
I think it would be useful for someone to track the cases of suicides that are caused by false allegations.
I agree. Mark Williams-Thomas refers to two suicides in a rather throwaway manner in a This Morning interview https(colon)//www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=1zBMHssk61U, and Moor Larkin has blogged on the subject. The deputy head teacher of Caldicott school, accused by Ian McFadyen but never charged, is reported to have committed suicide. Whether the reports of this were reliable and he did commit suicide and, if so, whether he did so because of IM's allegations is not clear, but I am sceptical about IM's allegations about him.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#160888
Jo

Re:The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago  
Jo wrote:
And as usual the false accuser remains hiding in the shadows.
Correction, "as usual" not correct, as false accusers can of course hide in plain sight, e.g. go to court then waive their anonymity, or even air their allegations in public before going to court.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#160909
tdf
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The False Allegations Industry kills people 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Jo wrote:
That's awful. And as usual the false accuser remains hiding in the shadows. She seems to have come from Rochdale. I wonder if the accuser got the idea of her abusing a boy from the accusations against Cyril Smith, which also seem to have arisen in 2012 ("after they split up, she was accused of sexual activity with a child in 2012" cf. [Wikipedia] "In 2012, following allegations of child abuse, the Crown Prosecution Service formally admitted Smith should have been charged with the sexual abuse of boys during his lifetime.") and/or the allegations against Jimmy Savile, of course.

Griffin Sheila: Obituary/Acknowledgement

tdf wrote:
I think it would be useful for someone to track the cases of suicides that are caused by false allegations.
I agree. Mark Williams-Thomas refers to two suicides in a rather throwaway manner in a This Morning interview https(colon)//www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=1zBMHssk61U, and Moor Larkin has blogged on the subject. The deputy head teacher of Caldicott school, accused by Ian McFadyen but never charged, is reported to have committed suicide. Whether the reports of this were reliable and he did commit suicide and, if so, whether he did so because of IM's allegations is not clear, but I am sceptical about IM's allegations about him.


Jo, all good points that you make here.

As a general point, it should be noted that for an accused person to commit suicide is in no way an acknowledgement of guilt. It is just as possible that the accused person was innocent but couldn't face the public embarrassment/trial/prospect of prison if falsely convicted etc.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply