cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo
#186847
hedda

oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
poor old Hedda (enough of the old thanks) is in a quandary.

As a card carrying member of the Champagne Socialist Party I'm loving Conservatives more and more and now even a border-line Neo Nazi.

I've raged against Milo for ages..even pointed out (no-one is interested) how many fabulous toupees he has (my NY hairdresser pal says they cost $1000s..he tends to them)

I did think Milo was unfairly crucified as a "pedo" when he made quite reasonable comments about teenage sex but in this day & age if you say you fancy anyone under 49 you too will be hung out to dry and look sideways at a budding Hollywood actress and you too will be nabbed by the @MeMeMeToo Movement.

It's gotten so bizarre that stupid old Ian McKellan (love him) made stupid statements about Kevin Spacey ( I haate people that exhort others to "come out of the closet"..why? Who's bloody business is it?) and then compounded them with an "apology" which was just as fumbled...and at the same time chorlting away that "I'm waiting for someone to accuse me.." as though it would be a great hoot yet seemingly ignorant to how it could just well happen and wouldn't quite be the walk in the park he thinks.

# I think one of the great Comedy Moments was in Extras when he leans out the door as a confused Ricky Gervais is captured there and yells for some Vaseline as Ricky's macho mates look on.

I digress...Milo on George Pell..

For whom the Pell tolls
Milo Yiannopoulos


As the author of a book on Vatican corruption, I know there are almost no depths to which the progressive Catholic hierarchy will not sink to damage its political enemies. And Cardinal George Pell is the most repellent person imaginable to the so-called ‘lavender mafia’ of powerful left-wing gay bishops in Rome.

Pell is the feisty, plain-spoken son of a heavyweight boxer; he has a track record of financial prudence and he championed the cause of abuse victims long before Rome took the problem seriously. In short, he’s everything the progressive Left and the corrupt Roman curia hate.

And boy, did he make enemies when Pope Francis appointed him to reform the Vatican Bank, one of the most cataclysmically mismanaged financial institutions in the world.

www.spectator.com.au/2019/03/for-whom-the-pell-tolls/
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186851
Green Man

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
I thought the Milo bubble burst about a year ago. He is about 2 million in debt, website has no posts, YouTube channel is very slow with new content, both books are ghost written and Dangerous tour in Oz was a disaster.

I feel sorry for the Kent lad because he was dynamite a few years ago and had lots of support from veterans. Not forgetting also his spots on the MSM including BBC.

I think he is also banned from a lot places unlike Ben Shapiro who is going from strength to strength.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186857
hedda

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Green Man wrote:
I thought the Milo bubble burst about a year ago. He is about 2 million in debt, website has no posts, YouTube channel is very slow with new content, both books are ghost written and Dangerous tour in Oz was a disaster.

I feel sorry for the Kent lad because he was dynamite a few years ago and had lots of support from veterans. Not forgetting also his spots on the MSM including BBC.

I think he is also banned from a lot places unlike Ben Shapiro who is going from strength to strength.


largely because of his perceived "pedo" comments and nil to do with his political views and great exaggerations about "free speech" etc.

I'm witnessing it now in Australia with the vicious, relentless attacks on anyone who dares to question the George Pell conviction.

They come from people who should know better...the very notion of an Appeal Court is because a jury or even Judge doesn't always get it right.

The attacks are relentless son people like former PMs Tony Abbott and John Howard who actually have shown great courage in defending their friend.
(although as politicians I guess they are used to it).

But it's the ferocity that is scary..no-one must dare to question The Narrative.

And Milo did. But you are right, he seems like a busted flush.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186861
Green Man

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
I think the only way Milo can make a come back is by getting on a slot on BlazeTV or Rebel Media. I can't see him on Louder With Crowder any time soon.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186872
Silent Minority

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
All these posts over a chocolate malty drink
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186878
Rick

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
hedda wrote:
I haate people that exhort others to "come out of the closet"..why? Who's bloody business is it?)

Yes, what I really dislike about McKellan is that he himself expected to be left in the closet until he chose to come out, but now he practically insists on outing everyone else. He even 'outs' dead celebs whom he never met and has no more certainty about their 'true' sexuality than does the average reader of badly-researched biographies. It's about time he concentrated on his own life and took his snout out of other's lives. He tours the talk shows doing his 'I'm very, very gay and slightly pervy' routine - I guess that's because there's not much else for him to discuss, given the Marvel comic crap he largely contents himself with these days. Great actor, tiresome individual.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186897
holocaust21

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
largely because of his perceived "pedo" comments and nil to do with his political views and great exaggerations about "free speech" etc.


Do you think that is really true though, hedda? I am not sure if he fell because of his pedo comments or because he decided to apologise for his pedo comments. It also felt like he then just sort of gave up and couldn't be bothered to do much more. If he'd just continued and doubled down on his pedo support he might have lost some of his allies in the far right, but he could have slowly gained others. He could have found new friends and started interviewing other public pedo supporters like Amos Yee and Nathan Larson, in order to cause further triggerings.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186986
Green Man

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Now the poor bastard is banned in Oz, any good reason why ?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#186994
hedda

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Green Man wrote:
Now the poor bastard is banned in Oz, any good reason why ?

yes I know exactly why and it's not really Milo's fault.

It's the promoter's fault..he's also the publisher of the local Penthouse Magazine (amazed such publications still are profitable) but he made some very Big Mistakes.

Firstly he didn't pay my pal top publicist Max Markson (he used to sell saucepans in a Shepherds Bush market )..I warned Max he was making a mistake promoting a bunch of semi-Fascists and then..the promoter who also brought out Lauren Southern and other such luminaries of the Right was warned he would be responsible for the cost of police being present to control anti-Milo would-be "Antifa"etc demon starters who would opposing hard-right demonstrators as he (and Max) were whipping up the tension.

He was landed with a $30,000 bill from Victorian Police after the dust settled..tried to pas sit on to Milo etc etc and hence..they've all be banned.."Tommy Robinson" that US bloke and Milo...visa refused.

Big mistake as the promoter has been selling tickets for ages...his Nigel Farage tour was a wash out as well.

and.. there has to be a General Election by May and as the current government is likely to be swept out of power they want to be seen to be rough on..well everything.

Here is Max flogging something..apparently he was bloody good flogging those saucepans in London
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#187003
Green Man

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
So Oz Australia hate free speech in other words. I'm sort of glad that I can't get a visa in Oz, their loss not mine. Yet I could of recruited 300 people.

Why should Milo be handed the bill, talk about passing the buck.

I hope 'Tommy Robinson' trail collapses on 222nd of March. Sounds like another kangaroo court.


I knew a pub landlord who used Penthouse magazines to fix leaky pipes.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#187022
hedda

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Green Man wrote:
So Oz Australia hate free speech in other words. I'm sort of glad that I can't get a visa in Oz, their loss not mine. Yet I could of recruited 300 people.

Why should Milo be handed the bill, talk about passing the buck.

I hope 'Tommy Robinson' trail collapses on 222nd of March. Sounds like another kangaroo court.


I knew a pub landlord who used Penthouse magazines to fix leaky pipes.


well it's not so much Australia but I think this was very political re the upcoming election.

I once ran into the rather odd late Marquess of Bristol in a Sydney street when on holiday and we spoke briefly. I didn't like him much and he said he was having a problem in court.

A few days later he was in court for having lied on his visa application and hiding his drug convictions. He responded to the Magistrate "I thought you had to have a criminal conviction to get in here?".

He got deported.

Australian Immigration are real bastards.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#187028
Green Man

Re:oh sh*t! Now I have to like Milo 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
hedda wrote:
Green Man wrote:
So Oz Australia hate free speech in other words. I'm sort of glad that I can't get a visa in Oz, their loss not mine. Yet I could of recruited 300 people.

Why should Milo be handed the bill, talk about passing the buck.

I hope 'Tommy Robinson' trail collapses on 222nd of March. Sounds like another kangaroo court.


I knew a pub landlord who used Penthouse magazines to fix leaky pipes.


well it's not so much Australia but I think this was very political re the upcoming election.

I once ran into the rather odd late Marquess of Bristol in a Sydney street when on holiday and we spoke briefly. I didn't like him much and he said he was having a problem in court.

A few days later he was in court for having lied on his visa application and hiding his drug convictions. He responded to the Magistrate "I thought you had to have a criminal conviction to get in here?".

He got deported.

Australian Immigration are real bastards.


OPEN ALL BORDERS !!

(Let's not)
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply