cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: The Sussex Baby boy.
#188766
The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
My guess for the name is John Edward Azell.

Any more guesses?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188770
hedda

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
I'm going more for Roosevelt or Jeremiah...that's it Jeremiah Washington Windsor in honor of his US roots..

I've even got the first snap of him..
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188771
Green Man

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
honey!oh sugar sugar. wrote:
My guess for the name is John Edward Azell.

Any more guesses?


Leo Otto James.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188773
Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
hedda wrote:
I'm going more for Roosevelt or Jeremiah...that's it Jeremiah Washington Windsor in honor of his US roots..

I've even got the first snap of him..


Hedda, what a lovely baby that is. There is nothing nicer than a little fat baby.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188776
Barney

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
May God Bless his Most Royal and Gracious Highness.../o...




 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188779
Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 2 Weeks ago  
Barney wrote:
May God Bless his Most Royal and Gracious Highness.../o...






I dont think he is an HRH automatically, being the heir's second son's son.
The Queen may well give him a title though.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188854
Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 6 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
honey!oh sugar sugar. wrote:
My guess for the name is John Edward Azell.

Any more guesses?


Leo Otto James.


I think your guess was closest GM, because Leo and James are ordinary names like Archie and Harrison.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188855
Barney

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 6 Days ago  
Is Archie short for Archiebald?

Like Barney is for Bartholomew...



 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188863
Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
Barney wrote:
Is Archie short for Archiebald?

Like Barney is for Bartholomew...





It is more often short for Barnabas or Bernard,I think.
Bartholemew is usually Bart, but I had a lovely friend who shortened his to "Tolly".

Archie is usually just Archie these days.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188871
Jo

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
They were saying on CNN last night that Archie is not short for Archibald but was chosen just as a name in itself, in line with the way that many people nowadays are giving their children only a diminutive name, and that Harrison stands for "Harry's son". Apparently the more junior royals have also been giving their children less formal names.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188873
hedda

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
honey!oh sugar sugar. wrote:
hedda wrote:
I'm going more for Roosevelt or Jeremiah...that's it Jeremiah Washington Windsor in honor of his US roots..

I've even got the first snap of him..


Hedda, what a lovely baby that is. There is nothing nicer than a little fat baby.


indeed absolutely adorable as I'm sure young Archie is..and what a great name,
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188882
Green Man

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
Jo wrote:
They were saying on CNN last night that Archie is not short for Archibald but was chosen just as a name in itself, in line with the way that many people nowadays are giving their children only a diminutive name, and that Harrison stands for "Harry's son". Apparently the more junior royals have also been giving their children less formal names.

Without CNN there be no daily Mark Dice videos. CNN is the definition of fake news like BuzzFeed.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188885
robbiex

Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
I can't believe the interest in this baby. Thousands of babies are born in this world everyday (far too many, this is why the planet is dying). This baby is no different, except that it isn't going to get lots more media attention. Please don't encourage these numpties that are obsessed with royalty. They make little contribution to the world
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#188888
Re:The Sussex Baby boy. 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
robbiex wrote:
I can't believe the interest in this baby. Thousands of babies are born in this world everyday (far too many, this is why the planet is dying). This baby is no different, except that it isn't going to get lots more media attention. Please don't encourage these numpties that are obsessed with royalty. They make little contribution to the world

And also do no harm.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply