cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Phillip Schofield
#195722
Rick

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 2 Days ago  
JK2006 wrote:
I've always found him pleasant. Once bumped into his parents on Waikiki Beach and shared a coffee with them.

Cheapskates. Was it a very big cup, and did you all have straws?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195732
hedda

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
I'm with Joan Collins (aged 95.2 yrs & who I'm reliably informed I look very much like) on this.."why fucking bother"? or words to that effect.

I just think of Oscar Wilde and his "“The unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable!” which to me sums up the entire affair (you get my drift )
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195734
hedda

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
I wonder how Larry Grayson would have survived in this century?

Despite the fact people say I look and act like a cross between he and Dame Joan Collins albeit a reasonably butch version (of both) . it was an odd era when one could be as Camp as a Pink Koala Bear and get away with murder.

Look at the songs we all sang along with..

*What a Gay Day"
"My Friend Everhard"
"Shut that Door"
and my favourite..

"Who's Stuffing your Turkey This Christmas"

And Larry was heterosexual ! Or that's what my Mum used to say.."it's all an act" she said.

Which reminds me of that wonderful line written by Barry Humphries (hetero) in that weird 1970's film Barry McKenzie when Bazza is at a party and a pompous Hooray Henry type says to him..

"is it true Australia is full of homosexuals?"

and Bazza replies..

" nah that's just the publicity we put out to attract the Pommie migrants"

## Oddly enough, Hooray Henry was spot on..I've never been in a country with so many gays and lesbians..on every street corner!

archive.org/details/13013.LarryGrayson.W...ThisChristmas_201708
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195738
Jo

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
I came across The Adventures of Barry McKenzie a few years ago. Absolutely hilarious! The lines are pure gold.

I also can't understand why Phillip Schofield decided to come out publicly. But someone here posted that he was about to be outed in the media.

From Spiked: The bizarre beatification of Phillip Schofield - Is Schofield brave for coming out as gay? Get a grip.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195739
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Like there is a gay capital anywhere really.
It only looks that way because so many closets are closed per se.

Never mind, the likes of Katie Hopkins and her ilk are out there supporting abused victims.


They'd be the last person to want help from for some. Or the British media.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195740
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Let's put some perspective on it.
A man struggling with sexuality marries and has children ( and loves them).
People make a big deal.
A senior officer is apparently removed from investigating a crash involving a royal member and no outrage on par with this.
Meanwhile, I am told it is none of my business by one of this senior officers constables.

When I am subjected to answering ( by force) to the DWP about my claims and having to give details of my private life, and then have to endure years of intimidation, I think you'll find it is my fucking business.
On top of that they put Boris in number 10 supported by far right idiots.

Just being geezers innit! Where's I am called a slut and benefit scrounger etc...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195741
Honey

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Jo wrote:
I came across The Adventures of Barry McKenzie a few years ago. Absolutely hilarious! The lines are pure gold.

I also can't understand why Phillip Schofield decided to come out publicly. But someone here posted that he was about to be outed in the media.

From Spiked: The bizarre beatification of Phillip Schofield - Is Schofield brave for coming out as gay? Get a grip.


Well, if men can identify as women (real women. there is no reason why straight people shouldn't identify as gay. realgays. Any day now.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195742
Honey

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Bookworm wrote:
Let's put some perspective on it.
A man struggling with sexuality marries and has children ( and loves them).
People make a big deal.
A senior officer is apparently removed from investigating a crash involving a royal member and no outrage on par with this.
Meanwhile, I am told it is none of my business by one of this senior officers constables.

When I am subjected to answering ( by force) to the DWP about my claims and having to give details of my private life, and then have to endure years of intimidation, I think you'll find it is my fucking business.
On top of that they put Boris in number 10 supported by far right idiots.

Just being geezers innit! Where's I am called a slut and benefit scrounger etc...


What do you mean by force?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195748
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Forced in a way you can't get out of it or they stop your claim.

Forced!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195751
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
As for the police, I will not tolerate any QCs trying to smooth over issues.
Officials should be FORCED to answer in transparency. After all, it was a huge investigation which was investigated how many times and by a police force with sinister history.

I refuse to have people warp my sense of reality and experience too.

The police, media and CPS are no fucking good!

As for police and vehicle incidents, it just went from bad to worse in my experience.

Police forces gather dirt on each other. They won't admit it but they DO!

They can keep using their ducking and diving bollocks but the truth will get them all.
Shit follows me around and I have a duty to make sure it happens.

If you want to know my personal business, don't get offended when I'm privy to yours.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195754
Honey

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
Bookworm wrote:
Forced in a way you can't get out of it or they stop your claim.

Forced!


Or required?

Forced sounds like you were carted away and tortured.

The reason I ask is that in 1981 I let a jobless friend stay with me and the people from the job centre wouldn't give him any money until I assured them that we were not cohabiting. They were pretty insistent and rude.
At one point the interrogator said "is it because he is homosexual?" And I lost my temper and said no, its because he's bloody repulsive!
My friend's face fell.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195755
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 1 Week, 1 Day ago  
I had loads of 'out of the blue' visits to check for cohabiting.


If you are on benefits You aren't allowed to have partners stay over. It used to be okay for up to 3 nights I believe. Now it's all to do with money coming in.

I don't bother letting them stay now anyway.
It's a good job I prefer sex in the morning! Every cloud.

Boris is free to put his knob anywhere and loads of people think he's the bees knees.

My circumstances are the perfect reason for why I have a right to complain about him and his ilk in officialdom.

People can attack me as much as they like, but it's only tightening their own noose.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195801
Me again

Re:Phillip Schofield 6 Days, 13 Hours ago  
Never liked him. Met him three times at various functions. Pompous man.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195833
Robbie

Re:Phillip Schofield 5 Days, 4 Hours ago  
Bookworm wrote:
I had loads of 'out of the blue' visits to check for cohabiting.


If you are on benefits You aren't allowed to have partners stay over. It used to be okay for up to 3 nights I believe. Now it's all to do with money coming in.

I don't bother letting them stay now anyway.
It's a good job I prefer sex in the morning! Every cloud.

Boris is free to put his knob anywhere and loads of people think he's the bees knees.

My circumstances are the perfect reason for why I have a right to complain about him and his ilk in officialdom.

People can attack me as much as they like, but it's only tightening their own noose.
The three nights rule has always been a myth. I used to work for what was then the DHSS in the mid 80s and used to do home visits. I did lots of living together visits. People always thought there was a three day rule but there never was. Simply if your other half has another address and can show they live there then you can't be done for living together unless the other person is maintaining you ot stops there all the time. And we weren't allowed to ask if they slept together nor could we ask to see the bedroom either despite everyone thinking that we would ask about sleeping arrangements and would ask to see the bedroom!

As for your comments about benefit review forms... they were introduced decades ago when the amount of visiting staff was cut dramatically. It's simple enough to just fill out the form and return it. If you don't and don't have a good reason then you will have your claim closed. As I said, in the past people would be visited and when I started as a visiting officer only the unemployed got a review form. Everyone else - single parents, the sick and disabled and pensioners - got a visit but these were phased out in 1986. It's a lot easier to work with the systme than trying to fight it and bringing trouble on yourself.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#195835
Bookworm

Re:Phillip Schofield 4 Days, 17 Hours ago  
It wasn't a form. I was made to attend an office building about my claim.

Upon visits from'Home checks' and cohabiting, I told them they are welcome to check all rooms.
Only mine and my son's belongings.
Nobody was living with me. I only lived with somebody once and I will not be doing it again.

As for fraud and charlatans, slap their ass and call them Peter Power!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply