cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Kamala Harris
#201038
Jo

Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
I was baffled as to why Joe Biden would have chosen someone as his running mate who accused him of racism. I thought she did. But apparently she didn't. She just said "I do not believe you are a racist", then criticised him for race-related issues. Or something. Whatever, from what I've seen of her she strikes me as rather aggressive.

Kamala Harris did not call Joe Biden a racist on the debate stage

Really? What about this:

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden’s record on busing and working with segregationists in vicious exchange at Democratic debate

Trump's making the most of it:

Trump is 'surprised' that Biden chose 'nasty' Kamala Harris because she called him 'essentially racist' during 2019 primary fight - then claims first black female VP candidate is his 'number one pick' to face off against
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201044
wyot

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Jo wrote:
I was baffled as to why Joe Biden would have chosen someone as his running mate who accused him of racism [/url]

It's perfect Jo. Keep your enemies close, look magnanimous, close down the racism narrative and grab the BAME vote...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201047
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201052
Jo

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Your probably right, wyot, and those comments were indeed questionable, Green Man.

I saw footage this morning of Kamala Harris speaking at her recent joint event with Joe Biden, and she really does not come across to me as very likeable. She seems strident and aggressive to me.

Obama isn't exactly brimming over with enthusiasm or praise. No reference to what kind of person she is either.

I’ve known Senator @KamalaHarris for a long time. She is more than prepared for the job. She’s spent her career defending our Constitution and fighting for folks who need a fair shake. This is a good day for our country. Now let’s go win this thing.

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1293295296819220481
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201054
wyot

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
Let's hope a majority of women and bame she her as strong and admirable rather than aggressive.

I haven't followed US politics since Trump was elected on the basis that the country must have gone insane.

Just hoping everything for a democratic win; just to raise the tone from the biggest "bar bore" reactionary misogynist on the planet tone we currently endure....
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201056
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
She claimed to of gotten stoned whilst listening to Snoop Dogg in the 1990s before his debut album.

If that was only weed she smoked - she had one hell of supplier.

www.thefader.com/2019/02/12/kamala-harri...weed-snoop-and-tupac
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201067
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
wyot wrote:
Let's hope a majority of women and bame she her as strong and admirable rather than aggressive.

I haven't followed US politics since Trump was elected on the basis that the country must have gone insane.

Just hoping everything for a democratic win; just to raise the tone from the biggest "bar bore" reactionary misogynist on the planet tone we currently endure....


Most black women I know or known are very right leaning. They hate being pandered to and feel like a victim of something that don't affect them.

I have noticed that Democrats are obsessed with people's colour and religion. Kamala just hates Brett Kavanaugh. When I saw it on TV, I was open minded. Then realised I was witnessing a broken man. Ford didn't remember anything or the name of the beer.

I remember my first drink it was Coors at 8 years old mixed with lemonade. Thanks uncle.

Harris should admit she hates white straight conservatives. It's obvious.


nypost.com/2020/08/11/when-kamala-harris...-to-brett-kavanaugh/
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201068
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
anthonyblogan.com/kamala-harris-selected-as-bidens-running-mate

By my favourite YouTuber and political commentator.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201069
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago  
youtu.be/lPT-PmsjFQA

I can only watch Crowder in pips and squirts - he can be extremely irritating these days.


His video brings up great points in the video.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201250
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
It is what it is.


youtu.be/dwoN-FvVEsA
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201254
hedda

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Gawd US politics is extremely vicious and almost as bad as the UK.

These types of attacks have been happening for decades. The 60s may have been the worst when racism & Vietnam almost had Americans at war with each other.

## Mind you nothing can match Donald Trump as he's the clever & crafty version Chauncey Gardner and no-one can real work out how it all happened !
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201257
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Interesting the Only ones who are being aggressive are (in) intolerant left. 🤪

mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1296862092822106115

I remember when we accepted each others political stance and opinions.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201271
hedda

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months ago  
Green Man wrote:
Interesting the Only ones who are being aggressive are (in) intolerant left. 🤪

mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1296862092822106115

I remember when we accepted each others political stance and opinions.


you do say silly things Green Man.

yes the left can be aggressive but to claim it's only them is simply bizarre as 1000s of examples show.

Starting with president Donald Trump whose quite vile personal attacks are legendary such as claiming Kamala Harris is "nasty".

No attacking her policies or substantial work as a lawyer just a petty personal attack.
Mind you he recently paid tribute to his late brother by saying how wonderful was because he was a fan of Donald. God's teeth- always about him.
( so love his old sister's revelations).

Of interest: I telephoned my NY pal hiding out in Long Island. I have no idea if he's a Democrat but he always said Trump was such ghastly trash and everyone he knew (which is all 8 million NYorkers) hated the bloke.

As someone who covered NY'S "social" scene (all promotions) about 6 times a night for a living he stopped going to Trump promotions years ago as he said they were so trashy and uninteresting. A room in one of his buildings..the cheapest booze going and perhaps potato crisps if you were lucky while The Don entered & swiftly circled the room looking for the most important person, gave them 4 minutes of time and then pissed off.

I digress: I asked him what is the feeling in Long Island which is surely a Republican enclave.
He reports: most residents are Republicans but being well-healed and "upper-class" and while Trump was good for them in the first place they want rid of him now.

It's not an indication of all US Republicans but one thing struck a chord:

Donald Trump's attempted insult on his opponent as "Sleepy Joe" is actually a talking point with everyone saying "oh yes please.. we want Sleepy Joe because we're just sick to death of endlessly hearing about Trump and we reckon America is ready for a sort of grandfatherly figure to tone down the entire country" !!!

But of course you can't gauge the US on Long Island.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201275
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months ago  
hedda wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Interesting the Only ones who are being aggressive are (in) intolerant left. 🤪

mobile.twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1296862092822106115

I remember when we accepted each others political stance and opinions.


you do say silly things Green Man.

yes the left can be aggressive but to claim it's only them is simply bizarre as 1000s of examples show.

Starting with president Donald Trump whose quite vile personal attacks are legendary such as claiming Kamala Harris is "nasty".

No attacking her policies or substantial work as a lawyer just a petty personal attack.
Mind you he recently paid tribute to his late brother by saying how wonderful was because he was a fan of Donald. God's teeth- always about him.
( so love his old sister's revelations).

Of interest: I telephoned my NY pal hiding out in Long Island. I have no idea if he's a Democrat but he always said Trump was such ghastly trash and everyone he knew (which is all 8 million NYorkers) hated the bloke.

As someone who covered NY'S "social" scene (all promotions) about 6 times a night for a living he stopped going to Trump promotions years ago as he said they were so trashy and uninteresting. A room in one of his buildings..the cheapest booze going and perhaps potato crisps if you were lucky while The Don entered & swiftly circled the room looking for the most important person, gave them 4 minutes of time and then pissed off.

I digress: I asked him what is the feeling in Long Island which is surely a Republican enclave.
He reports: most residents are Republicans but being well-healed and "upper-class" and while Trump was good for them in the first place they want rid of him now.

It's not an indication of all US Republicans but one thing struck a chord:

Donald Trump's attempted insult on his opponent as "Sleepy Joe" is actually a talking point with everyone saying "oh yes please.. we want Sleepy Joe because we're just sick to death of endlessly hearing about Trump and we reckon America is ready for a sort of grandfatherly figure to tone down the entire country" !!!

But of course you can't gauge the US on Long Island.


Oh the irony.

I know Long Island like the back of my hand. I found it to be very liberal even 20 years ago.

There's a difference between verbal and physical attacks.

You don't become rich by spending money on expensive booze. I have been to numerous meetings and sales pitches.

They had expensive wine on the table, people had a glass or 2; at the end of the day there be a few full wine bottles left on the table. My business partner and I would end up buying the untouched bottles with ready cash. So it would make sense to cheap booze.

You may be bored with Trump and the media. There are millions of Americans who want him as President still.

Joe Biden has no clue about the 2A, which is one of the few rights Americans have but again it's Very selective who can legally carry - he also has zero knowledge on firearm's.

(Clearly Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing)
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201287
hedda

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months ago  
Green Man wrote:


Oh the irony.

I know Long Island like the back of my hand. I found it to be very liberal even 20 years ago.

There's a difference between verbal and physical attacks.

You don't become rich by spending money on expensive booze. I have been to numerous meetings and sales pitches.

They had expensive wine on the table, people had a glass or 2; at the end of the day there be a few full wine bottles left on the table. My business partner and I would end up buying the untouched bottles with ready cash. So it would make sense to cheap booze.

You may be bored with Trump and the media. There are millions of Americans who want him as President still.

Joe Biden has no clue about the 2A, which is one of the few rights Americans have but again it's Very selective who can legally carry - he also has zero knowledge on firearm's.

(Clearly Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing)


I suppose Long Island is a mixed bag politically.

cheap booze? Thank God I'm not on your guest list.

ps. not sure Trump did become rich with his cheap booze seeing how many times he went bankrupt. ..dying to see his tax returns
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#201289
Green Man

Re:Kamala Harris 2 Months ago  
hedda wrote:
Green Man wrote:


Oh the irony.

I know Long Island like the back of my hand. I found it to be very liberal even 20 years ago.

There's a difference between verbal and physical attacks.

You don't become rich by spending money on expensive booze. I have been to numerous meetings and sales pitches.

They had expensive wine on the table, people had a glass or 2; at the end of the day there be a few full wine bottles left on the table. My business partner and I would end up buying the untouched bottles with ready cash. So it would make sense to cheap booze.

You may be bored with Trump and the media. There are millions of Americans who want him as President still.

Joe Biden has no clue about the 2A, which is one of the few rights Americans have but again it's Very selective who can legally carry - he also has zero knowledge on firearm's.

(Clearly Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing)


I suppose Long Island is a mixed bag politically.

cheap booze? Thank God I'm not on your guest list.

ps. not sure Trump did become rich with his cheap booze seeing how many times he went bankrupt. ..dying to see his tax returns


I couldn't care how much tax he has paid or hasn't. He is very open about filing for bankruptcy. It's a smart move you don't become rich spending money. I never bought cheap booze for my conferences or meetings.

If you want the finest hospitality then go to Chile Hedda.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply