cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: The inadvertent bully...
#203179
Wyot

The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
So Boris rejects the findings of the report and backs Patel.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55016076

This is the post truth world in action again. But who really cares anyway? Dreadful PM backs awful Minister.

Both talking bollocks and past caring about reality...

Politics hit the superficial sewer long ago here.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203181
Green Man

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
It seems they are scared of powerful woman.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203182
Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
Can't stand any of them.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203187
Wyot

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 5 Days ago  
I think they have realised that truth and facts don't have to matter anymore. Just look at American politics after Trump.

Backing a bully won't harm Boris because he has and hasn't at the same time. Truth is just what you decide to think now. It has become an emotion. Because most people can't think anymore. The winners are the most effective manipulators of emotions.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203189
Honey

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Inadvertent my arse! She gave herself away when she said she was sorry IF she upset people.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203192
Sebturian

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
Truth is just what you decide to think now.

Because most people can't think anymore.



1.Demonstrably incorrect.

2.No - most can.



 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203194
Wyot

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Sebturian wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Truth is just what you decide to think now.

Because most people can't think anymore.



1.Demonstrably incorrect.

2.No - most can.





You are still thinking in the old ways my friend; this is the post truth world.

What you say is correct, but it isn't for my purposes.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203196
Wyot

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
Inadvertent my arse! She gave herself away when she said she was sorry IF she upset people.

Exactly but Downing St have said this morning the conclusions of the report are entirely those of its author. So why have an investigation or report? Truth is entirely subjective now.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203197
Honey

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Sebturian wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Truth is just what you decide to think now.

Because most people can't think anymore.



1.Demonstrably incorrect.

2.No - most can.






You are wilfully misunderstanding. Again.
Wyot was obviously referring to the views of the doublethinking idiots, not his own, or the actual truth.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203204
Wyot

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
[quote]Sebturian wrote:
[quote]Wyot wrote:


You are wilfully misunderstanding. Again.
Wyot was obviously referring to the views of the doublethinking idiots, not his own, or the actual truth.


I take it now as a compliment Honey that, outside of JK, I seem to be the poster who most needles Barney. But these constant bloody name changes are irritating...

Where is Ms V this morning? Not in hospital with ebola I hope? But at least not C19 eh....
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203205
Septurian

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
It's so ironic and laughable that this small club of totally concurring minds blames former posters for daring to hold different views - and then accuses new posters (who dare to do the same) of being their imposters!

Happy Christmas.


 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203207
Honey

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:
[quote]Sebturian wrote:
Wyot wrote:


You are wilfully misunderstanding. Again.
Wyot was obviously referring to the views of the doublethinking idiots, not his own, or the actual truth.


I take it now as a compliment Honey that, outside of JK, I seem to be the poster who most needles Barney. But these constant bloody name changes are irritating...

Where is Ms V this morning? Not in hospital with ebola I hope? But at least not C19 eh....


Yes. It has gone beyond a difference of opinion and crossed over into trolling.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203208
Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Sept; I suggest instead of appearing incredibly stupid to anyone with a working brain cell, you at least change your URL so you can't be spotted.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203212
Wyot

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
Septurian wrote:
It's so ironic and laughable that this small club of totally concurring minds blames former posters for daring to hold different views - and then accuses new posters (who dare to do the same) of being their imposters!

Happy Christmas.




There are different views on every subject under the sun on this forum as you well know Barney. The lack of censorship shows you they are encouraged. It is a strength of the site. Regulars have seen through every new name (your style is inimitable) but stay quiet until you go too far because we are welcoming.

I can't and don't speak for the host, but what many posters don't wish to see - if they are anything like me - is deliberate misquoting, misrepresentation, bad faith and lying.

You have been caught with your pants down. If you have any sense just post an apology as Barney and lose the chip off your shoulder.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#203214
Mr Flintstone

Re:The inadvertent bully... 1 Week, 4 Days ago  
It is no great surprise to me. Priti Patel at one point stated that she was in favour of capital punishment, perhaps she thought she'd start by implementing this within the Home Office? There was apparently an earlier situation where someone took an overdose at work, and then again later at home, it was settled (Yes, by the taxpayer) prior to an employment tribunal. Good luck getting away with that behaviour if you are a pleb in the real world.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply