cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Covid Passports
#207413
Green Man

Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago  
How do you get a COVID Passport if you only have a basic phone and not a Smartphone or Android?

What if you lose any paper work ?

People have done shopping, mingled in large groups and had any vaccines or virus symptoms.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207425
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
For Barney and Wyot.



[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=B1qnm7s_FkQ&feature=share[/video]

 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207430
Wyot

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
I see your aim is to wind me up this morning GM! I could manage no more than 4-5 seconds

I will leave it to Barney to respond as to whether the "opposition" feel reassured at the idea of retail Covid health and safety certificates (shudder...)
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207447
Honey

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441577...r-CLOTHES-SHOPS.html

I will go naked rather than sign in to Marks and Spencers!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207454
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
If that happens Honey, then the high street will be fully dead.

Not everyone can have the jab even Boris said that.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207459
hedda

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
This is interesting:

I can relate to this as one of my diagnosis last year was Diabetes 2..not the worst but the appalling fatigue had me wishing I would just die.

Fortunately the amazing drug Insulin has now changed that but I feel pretty guilty when I am given 6 months supply for under $6 and I read poor Americans must pay over $100 just for one "pen" which doesn't last that long.

And of course Covid meant doctors & hospitals were easy to access which seems the opposite to the UK.

But I noted this gem: deaths in the UK are only recorded as a Covid death if it happens within 28 days..is the figure then much higher?

## Contact me for a free ticket to see Honey arriving at your local Marks & Sparks naked.

My textbook symptoms of long COVID: crushing fatigue, type 2 diabetes
I caught COVID-19 before it had a name, in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, December 2019. After treatment for “an acute respiratory infection”, I flew to Siem Reap, where I was living, and went to the international hospital. Doctors did extensive tests. A Cambodian neurologist trained in Vietnam held up a brain scan, pointed at what he called “white matter” and told me I also had dementia

www.smh.com.au/national/my-textbook-symp...20210404-p57gfn.html
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207468
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207473
Wyot

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
hedda wrote:


But I noted this gem: deaths in the UK are only recorded as a Covid death if it happens within 28 days..is the figure then much higher?


Who knows could be much lower as a "Covid death" is an undefined, morphous, generous & expansive beast that spends a lot of time with all the other beasts of death and looks very similar in the end; it's singular characteristic being that breathing has stopped.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207474
Wyot

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
Is this going to be the norm for U.K.?

www.wired.co.uk/article/china-social-credit-system-explained


Interesting article GM. We are certainly taking steps in this direction aren't we but also there is growing resistance in liberal western democracies. I think we are actually at a very important point in history and we need to do all we can to protect our values & way of life. This Covid bollocks can take us towards China or a massive step back to review what abuse of power and media manipulation is doing to all aspects of our society.

I have never considered going on a march or demo myself but will be now.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207478
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Gigs used to be my thing Wyot.

If I need a passport or digital ID then I have no issues not going to one again. I can’t remember the last film I saw at a cinema. I will be a having a Zoom meeting with former colleagues who are in the pub trade. I let you know what they say Wyot!

I know they wouldn’t care who wasn’t or has been vaccinated they have a business to look after, not forgetting it’s against the law to discriminate.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207482
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-...-could-used-23861789

I normally don’t agree with the Mirror but I agree with them here. If high street shops want to survive especially clothes shops, in which many in my social circle do shop in the shop owners have stand up against Covid passports.

My friends in the pub trade have said they do what they can to stop the passports going ahead. They said all is welcome and safety measures will be in place. They just want to open up and have people to enjoy their pints of glasses of wine, without red tape.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207484
Honey

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
hedda wrote:


But I noted this gem: deaths in the UK are only recorded as a Covid death if it happens within 28 days..is the figure then much higher?


Who knows could be much lower as a "Covid death" is an undefined, morphous, generous & expansive beast that spends a lot of time with all the other beasts of death and looks very similar in the end; it's singular characteristic being that breathing has stopped.


The daft thing is that it very often takes more than four weeks to kill you, so those who died of covid are unlikely to be on the figures and those who went under a bus on the way to the testing centre will.

Like I keep saying, all the charts and numbers are bollocky nonsense.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207487
Honey

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
Gigs used to be my thing Wyot.

If I need a passport or digital ID then I have no issues not going to one again. I can’t remember the last film I saw at a cinema. I will be a having a Zoom meeting with former colleagues who are in the pub trade. I let you know what they say Wyot!

I know they wouldn’t care who wasn’t or has been vaccinated they have a business to look after, not forgetting it’s against the law to discriminate.


I wont be taking part in it either, Greenman. I think if you feel those quick tests are causing a problem with the false results, and if you think immunity papers are discriminatory, infringe your rights, or an unnecessary hassle, then don't go along with it, otherwise you are colluding with them and shouldn't complain when the last of your rights and freedom has gone!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207491
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Gigs used to be my thing Wyot.

If I need a passport or digital ID then I have no issues not going to one again. I can’t remember the last film I saw at a cinema. I will be a having a Zoom meeting with former colleagues who are in the pub trade. I let you know what they say Wyot!

I know they wouldn’t care who wasn’t or has been vaccinated they have a business to look after, not forgetting it’s against the law to discriminate.


I wont be taking part in it either, Greenman. I think if you feel those quick tests are causing a problem with the false results, and if you think immunity papers are discriminatory, infringe your rights, or an unnecessary hassle, then don't go along with it, otherwise you are colluding with them and shouldn't complain when the last of your rights and freedom has gone!


It’s actually come to the point now that I don’t know what to believe. I don’t believe the news outlets on both political spectrums nor the conspiracy theorists.

People should have a choice on this and people should accept people’s choices.

I had an argument in the high street this morning, some cunt said to me and my partner about not wearing masks; yet we both had those green disabilities lanyards on show.

If the government are working on a two tier Britain they have done it.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207504
Honey

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Green Man wrote:
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Gigs used to be my thing Wyot.

If I need a passport or digital ID then I have no issues not going to one again. I can’t remember the last film I saw at a cinema. I will be a having a Zoom meeting with former colleagues who are in the pub trade. I let you know what they say Wyot!

I know they wouldn’t care who wasn’t or has been vaccinated they have a business to look after, not forgetting it’s against the law to discriminate.


I wont be taking part in it either, Greenman. I think if you feel those quick tests are causing a problem with the false results, and if you think immunity papers are discriminatory, infringe your rights, or an unnecessary hassle, then don't go along with it, otherwise you are colluding with them and shouldn't complain when the last of your rights and freedom has gone!


It’s actually come to the point now that I don’t know what to believe. I don’t believe the news outlets on both political spectrums nor the conspiracy theorists.

People should have a choice on this and people should accept people’s choices.

I had an argument in the high street this morning, some cunt said to me and my partner about not wearing masks; yet we both had those green disabilities lanyards on show.

If the government are working on a two tier Britain they have done it.


Was it in the open air? I have noticed that people have got the idea from nowhere that you should wear masks in the open air even if there are no crowds.

Do you both have a genuine reason?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#207520
Green Man

Re:Covid Passports 2 Weeks ago  
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Gigs used to be my thing Wyot.

If I need a passport or digital ID then I have no issues not going to one again. I can’t remember the last film I saw at a cinema. I will be a having a Zoom meeting with former colleagues who are in the pub trade. I let you know what they say Wyot!

I know they wouldn’t care who wasn’t or has been vaccinated they have a business to look after, not forgetting it’s against the law to discriminate.


I wont be taking part in it either, Greenman. I think if you feel those quick tests are causing a problem with the false results, and if you think immunity papers are discriminatory, infringe your rights, or an unnecessary hassle, then don't go along with it, otherwise you are colluding with them and shouldn't complain when the last of your rights and freedom has gone!


It’s actually come to the point now that I don’t know what to believe. I don’t believe the news outlets on both political spectrums nor the conspiracy theorists.

People should have a choice on this and people should accept people’s choices.

I had an argument in the high street this morning, some cunt said to me and my partner about not wearing masks; yet we both had those green disabilities lanyards on show.

If the government are working on a two tier Britain they have done it.


Was it in the open air? I have noticed that people have got the idea from nowhere that you should wear masks in the open air even if there are no crowds.

Do you both have a genuine reason?


We both have respiratory issues. Mine is due to years and years of breathing in second hand smoke from work.

Her was from work after getting damaged lungs after a vicious assault.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply