cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Life Hacks
#211677
Green Man

Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Why are the tabloids full of so-called "life hacks". Nearly everything we used to do when growing up. A lot girls in my day did this with their bra's if they wire them that is.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/...y-ditch-24713636.amp
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211679
Honey

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
HAHAHAHAHA just as if that would work! It is almost as good as that woman who is always in the paper feeding her children a couple of spoonfuls of pigswill for a fiver a week.

But TIP. TIP. Not hack. We are not American. (Mr King can say it half the time )


Here is my tip, and I actually have done this one.

If you are travelling, and you ladder your tights, and your spare pair of tights, chop off the laddered leg of each of them and create a new pair with a two layered spanx effect top bit.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211694
Green Man

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Honey wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA just as if that would work! It is almost as good as that woman who is always in the paper feeding her children a couple of spoonfuls of pigswill for a fiver a week.

But TIP. TIP. Not hack. We are not American. (Mr King can say it half the time )


Here is my tip, and I actually have done this one.

If you are travelling, and you ladder your tights, and your spare pair of tights, chop off the laddered leg of each of them and create a new pair with a two layered spanx effect top bit.


Does Mr Honey whip them off first ?

My partner always carry a spare set at all times. No excuses !
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211698
Honey

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
Green Man wrote:
Honey wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA just as if that would work! It is almost as good as that woman who is always in the paper feeding her children a couple of spoonfuls of pigswill for a fiver a week.

But TIP. TIP. Not hack. We are not American. (Mr King can say it half the time )


Here is my tip, and I actually have done this one.

If you are travelling, and you ladder your tights, and your spare pair of tights, chop off the laddered leg of each of them and create a new pair with a two layered spanx effect top bit.


Does Mr Honey whip them off first ?

My partner always carry a spare set at all times. No excuses !


So do, but I need a spare for the spare and the spare.

These days I don't bother with tights and smugly call it saving the planet.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211759
hedda

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
they're desperate to fill space so hire expert hacks like the renowned Phil Space to find this rubbish.

The MailOnline is one of the worst and seems to love new Life Hacks to clean your bathroom tiles.

yet I always read them.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211768
Green Man

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
hedda wrote:
they're desperate to fill space so hire expert hacks like the renowned Phil Space to find this rubbish.

The MailOnline is one of the worst and seems to love new Life Hacks to clean your bathroom tiles.

yet I always read them.


The dirtier they are the better they are.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#211771
Honey

Re:Life Hacks 2 Months, 1 Week ago  
hedda wrote:
they're desperate to fill space so hire expert hacks like the renowned Phil Space to find this rubbish.

The MailOnline is one of the worst and seems to love new Life Hacks to clean your bathroom tiles.

yet I always read them.


I am the same, and I don't even give a stuff what my tiles look like.

I use neat bleach on mine once in a while and sod the planet.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply