cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Incompetence or design?
#214568
Wyot

Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
So, we are in such a bad pandenic that we can lose an estimated 100 000 NHS workers at a time when we have historical backlogs of treatment because of lockdowns.

We know that the vaccinated still transmit the virus as can the unvaccinated. Why otherwise would the vaccinated have to isolate if we test positive? So why is Javid apparently going to commit a pointless act of self-harm on the NHS by insisting all staff are vaccinated? Just what is the point?

Incompetence or design? To open the door to mass privatisation? But where would the staff come from? Do they actually want us dead?

I feel less sure today that - as GM on this site has always maintained - there isn't design to all this insanity.

I have run out of ways I can rationalise this latest act of utter, pointless stupidity.

Ideas anyone?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214569
Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Superficiality WYOT. Politicians think 'will this get positive media coverage and win me votes?". End of thought process.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214570
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
JK2006 wrote:
Superficiality WYOT. Politicians think 'will this get positive media coverage and win me votes?". End of thought process.

God it is terrifying but I think you are probably right; although the thought process may extend to - whatever we do or don't do we are fucked again in a few weeks re NHS so let's set up the nurses for blame...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214571
Honey

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Boris has actually SAID that the vaccinated transmit the virus too, yet is apparently too stupid to realise that this makes his vaccination passport and travel rules completely pointless?
He has SAID that the tests don't always work, yet here we are still going through the rigmarole?

No. Nobody is that thick.

But, you were all happy to go along with the travel crap when it meant you could go abroad and not have to suffer the horror of a holiday in Cornwall, and happily flashed your vaccination cards to get into the gigs, so why complain now?

("you" being mostly the angry twitter mob, not posters. )
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214572
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
I don't know about any other posters? but I am getting a different feeling this time in the people I know...despair and a lot of anger.

Even some of the slowest are starting to see the bullshit and inconsistencies. People who assiduously stuck to rules last Christmas saying hell will freeze over before they do it again.

I think the Gov will be surprised soon at the reaction to whatever shite they are building up to unleash on us for the sake of their sorry careers....
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214573
Vanguard

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
why is Javid apparently going to commit a pointless act of self-harm on the NHS by insisting all staff are vaccinated?



Many of us vaccinated, solely to avoid infection - would prefer that those administering to us - were also vaccinated.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214587
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Vanguard wrote:
[quote]Wyot wrote:



Many of us vaccinated, solely to avoid infection - would prefer that those administering to us - were also vaccinated.


But why? Even Boris has now admitted that those vaccinated can pass the virus on as well...

I am vaccinated and pro-vaccine by the way.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214589
Honey

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Vanguard wrote:
Wyot wrote:
why is Javid apparently going to commit a pointless act of self-harm on the NHS by insisting all staff are vaccinated?



Many of us vaccinated, solely to avoid infection - would prefer that those administering to us - were also vaccinated.


So would I, Barney, to save them from possible serious illness or death, but it would only give me minimal protection, because the vaccine doesn't stop you getting or passing on the virus.

You cant force medical treatment on people who do not want it, or keep pestering them when they have said no.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214600
Green Man

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Honey wrote:
Vanguard wrote:
Wyot wrote:
why is Javid apparently going to commit a pointless act of self-harm on the NHS by insisting all staff are vaccinated?



Many of us vaccinated, solely to avoid infection - would prefer that those administering to us - were also vaccinated.


So would I, Barney, to save them from possible serious illness or death, but it would only give me minimal protection, because the vaccine doesn't stop you getting or passing on the virus.

You cant force medical treatment on people who do not want it, or keep pestering them when they have said no.


One of my sisters works in a care home, she was told this morning that the managers and owners are not pushing any of their staff to get a booster. Nor will they firing staff for refusing not taking up the boosters. A) Lawsuits Care staff are hard to come by because no one wants to do it for a pittance.

I had to get my flu jab at the chemists because my GP surgery staff never pick up the phones.

Covid is not going anywhere and it's here to stay like ! Only the rich benefit from lockdowns and big pharma companies - like many other people I haven't financially recovered from the lockdowns (The first lockdown was to end all lockdowns) I didn't get any help from the government either.

What the fuck are my taxes paying for ?!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214601
Vanguard

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
But why? Even Boris has now admitted that those vaccinated can pass the virus on as well.


Simply because those who are vaccinated are less likely to pass on the virus than those who are not.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214605
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Vanguard wrote:
Wyot wrote:
But why? Even Boris has now admitted that those vaccinated can pass the virus on as well.


Simply because those who are vaccinated are less likely to pass on the virus than those who are not.


Why stop there then? Should shops have to display proof that all staff are vaccinated & up to date? Do you screen anyone you invite over for a meal? For an illness with a 99% survival rate (in all age brackets) I can see why this approach is essential....
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214617
Green Man

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
So, we are in such a bad pandenic that we can lose an estimated 100 000 NHS workers at a time when we have historical backlogs of treatment because of lockdowns.

We know that the vaccinated still transmit the virus as can the unvaccinated. Why otherwise would the vaccinated have to isolate if we test positive? So why is Javid apparently going to commit a pointless act of self-harm on the NHS by insisting all staff are vaccinated? Just what is the point?

Incompetence or design? To open the door to mass privatisation? But where would the staff come from? Do they actually want us dead?

I feel less sure today that - as GM on this site has always maintained - there isn't design to all this insanity.

I have run out of ways I can rationalise this latest act of utter, pointless stupidity.

Ideas anyone?


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214635
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]Wyot wrote:


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.


Ironic given how much Stanley and his son have done to populate the planet...

I don't know about the Johnsons but it is a common misunderstanding about Gates: he has promoted vaccines because lower mortality rates lead to lower birth rates in third world countries; and so will help alleviate poverty as well as improve life expectancy.

This isn't eugenics GM.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214640
Honey

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.


Ironic given how much Stanley and his son have done to populate the planet...

I don't know about the Johnsons but it is a common misunderstanding about Gates: he has promoted vaccines because lower mortality rates lead to lower birth rates in third world countries; and so will help alleviate poverty as well as improve life expectancy.

This isn't eugenics GM.


I am pretty sure that Bill Gates is not interested in spying on my trips to Tesco and feeding the ducks, and I am sure if he wanted to kill us there would be far easier ways to do it.

Even so, he is not an expert on all the many things he inserts himself into, nobody voted for him, and he absolutely gives me the creeps.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214651
Green Man

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.


Ironic given how much Stanley and his son have done to populate the planet...

I don't know about the Johnsons but it is a common misunderstanding about Gates: he has promoted vaccines because lower mortality rates lead to lower birth rates in third world countries; and so will help alleviate poverty as well as improve life expectancy.

This isn't eugenics GM.


They want want the rich to breednot the common people.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214672
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Honey wrote:
[quote]Wyot wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.


Ironic given how much Stanley and his son have done to populate the planet...

I don't know about the Johnsons but it is a common misunderstanding about Gates: he has promoted vaccines because lower mortality rates lead to lower birth rates in third world countries; and so will help alleviate poverty as well as improve life expectancy.

This isn't eugenics GM.


I am pretty sure that Bill Gates is not interested in spying on my trips to Tesco and feeding the ducks, and I am sure if he wanted to kill us there would be far easier ways to do it.

Even so, he is not an expert on all the many things he inserts himself into, nobody voted for him, and he absolutely gives me the creeps.


Gates seems to me to spend an awful lot of time and money trying to do good in the world. I haven't seen one conspiracy theory about him that doesn't fall apart after 3 seconds on Google.

Creeps or not is a personal thing. I have always taken one look at Prince Andrew and wanted to punch his smarmy looking lights out...But what do I know about him?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214674
Honey

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Boris, Bill Gates and Stanley Johnson are massive fans of eugenics. Stanley Johnson has written about depopulation for nearly 50 years.


Ironic given how much Stanley and his son have done to populate the planet...

I don't know about the Johnsons but it is a common misunderstanding about Gates: he has promoted vaccines because lower mortality rates lead to lower birth rates in third world countries; and so will help alleviate poverty as well as improve life expectancy.

This isn't eugenics GM.


I am pretty sure that Bill Gates is not interested in spying on my trips to Tesco and feeding the ducks, and I am sure if he wanted to kill us there would be far easier ways to do it.

Even so, he is not an expert on all the many things he inserts himself into, nobody voted for him, and he absolutely gives me the creeps.


Gates seems to me to spend an awful lot of time and money trying to do good in the world. I haven't seen one conspiracy theory about him that doesn't fall apart after 3 seconds on Google.

Creeps or not is a personal thing. I have always taken one look at Prince Andrew and wanted to punch his smarmy looking lights out...But what do I know about him?


Trust your instincts, Wyot. At the very least, he is an unbearable prig.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214680
hedda

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month, 1 Week ago  
it's by design but the delivery has been utterly incompetent.

reference: Brexit

## Bill Gates has never said anything connected to Eugenics but he has said that the planet will not be able to sustain an endless population growth unless there is massive change. This is common sense

### Mind you Eugenics as practiced by the Nazis in Germany was inspired by American Eugenicists.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214693
Green Man

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month ago  
hedda wrote:
it's by design but the delivery has been utterly incompetent.

reference: Brexit

## Bill Gates has never said anything connected to Eugenics but he has said that the planet will not be able to sustain an endless population growth unless there is massive change. This is common sense

### Mind you Eugenics as practiced by the Nazis in Germany was inspired by American Eugenicists.


So what is Bill Gates doing with all the land is buying in mass quantities?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#214704
Wyot

Re:Incompetence or design? 1 Month ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]hedda wrote:


So what is Bill Gates doing with all the land is buying in mass quantities?


Who knows GM? Maybe he will develop mass affordable housing/grow crops for the 3rd world? Why do people insist on putting a sinister slant on everthing the guy does...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply