cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Madeleine McCann
#220704
Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
This latest "development" is again just another Media hype - some of us remember both parents being "persons of interest" by Portuguese police. Having been lucky enough to meet and get to know many serious villains during my 3.5 years in prison, as well as many more innocent or virtually innocent, it's obvious that if this Christian B is NOT the perpetrator he can be very helpful in finding the real perpetrators. He should be promised early release if his information helps find her or her body.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220709
Honey

Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
JK2006 wrote:
This latest "development" is again just another Media hype - some of us remember both parents being "persons of interest" by Portuguese police. Having been lucky enough to meet and get to know many serious villains during my 3.5 years in prison, as well as many more innocent or virtually innocent, it's obvious that if this Christian B is NOT the perpetrator he can be very helpful in finding the real perpetrators. He should be promised early release if his information helps find her or her body.

Not if he is prone to raping people, thanks!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220722
Green Man

Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
Honey wrote:
JK2006 wrote:
This latest "development" is again just another Media hype - some of us remember both parents being "persons of interest" by Portuguese police. Having been lucky enough to meet and get to know many serious villains during my 3.5 years in prison, as well as many more innocent or virtually innocent, it's obvious that if this Christian B is NOT the perpetrator he can be very helpful in finding the real perpetrators. He should be promised early release if his information helps find her or her body.

Not if he is prone to raping people, thanks!


I agree Honey, any one sexually assualts any one or murders needs to be put down. (Strong evidence of course )
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220733
Wyot

Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:
[quote]JK2006 wrote:


I agree Honey, any one sexually assualts any one or murders needs to be put down. (Strong evidence of course )


Strong evidence; therein lies a thousand interpretations GM.

I get that cctv & dna in combination would be. But what about everything in between? And the definition of "strong" would forever be hostage to political whim. It would in this fickle world expand to respond to every new moral outrage.

Not in my name, as they say, I'm afraid. Or I would be as "bad" as the ones we put down, and happened to get it right.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220758
Green Man

Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
[quote]Honey wrote:
JK2006 wrote:


I agree Honey, any one sexually assualts any one or murders needs to be put down. (Strong evidence of course )


Strong evidence; therein lies a thousand interpretations GM.

I get that cctv & dna in combination would be. But what about everything in between? And the definition of "strong" would forever be hostage to political whim. It would in this fickle world expand to respond to every new moral outrage.

Not in my name, as they say, I'm afraid. Or I would be as "bad" as the ones we put down, and happened to get it right.


CCTV and DNA is strong evidence to hang someone but that's more than enough.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220761
Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
Surely if you're slightly bright you obtain someone else's DNA after committing a murder from a passing bin and leave it at the site? And as that brilliant GUARDIAN commercial showed years ago, the camera CAN lie.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220767
Green Man

Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
JK2006 wrote:
Surely if you're slightly bright you obtain someone else's DNA after committing a murder from a passing bin and leave it at the site? And as that brilliant GUARDIAN commercial showed years ago, the camera CAN lie.

What if you shot someone or someone to death on CCTV, the murderer has his mug exposed ?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#220768
Re:Madeleine McCann 1 Month ago  
Depends on the angle, the edit, the lighting, everything that may or may not be seen. Self defence? Two people with guns but only one on camera? There are literally dozens of possibilities - not just the one obvious one. Just like not believing media simplicity. Sometimes neither extreme is correct.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221001
F

Re:Madeleine McCann 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077612...aving-sex-woman.html

'A Madeline McCann case investigator thinks police are after the wrong man
Last month jailed paedophile Christian Brueckner was named as a chief suspect
Mark Williams-Thomas says his evidence blows police's claims to 'smithereens'

It appears MWT has moved on from Saville!
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221002
Honey

Re:Madeleine McCann 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
F wrote:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1077612...aving-sex-woman.html

'A Madeline McCann case investigator thinks police are after the wrong man
Last month jailed paedophile Christian Brueckner was named as a chief suspect
Mark Williams-Thomas says his evidence blows police's claims to 'smithereens'

It appears MWT has moved on from Saville!


No. He has always been circling the McCanns like a vulture.
He published the biggest load of tripe I have yet seen about about the case, without troubling himself to have a look at the facts first, and called the parents and both police forces liars.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221004
Re:Madeleine McCann 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago  
Mark Williams Thomas. His day of glory will come.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply