cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Enter what you see:
This image contains a scrambled text, it is using a combination of colors, font size, background, angle in order to disallow computer to automate reading. You will have to reproduce it to post on my homepage Tip: Reload page if you have difficulty reading characters
Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco?
#221043
Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Two actors sobbing and acting about unimportant minor relationship problems; exaggerating; colouring; using every actor's trick in the book and exposing just how phoney much of the False Allegations Industry is. Wonderful for anybody able to see the reality behind the makeup and script.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221047
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
The only people are the greasy lawyers.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221051
Honey

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
JK2006 wrote:
Two actors sobbing and acting about unimportant minor relationship problems; exaggerating; colouring; using every actor's trick in the book and exposing just how phoney much of the False Allegations Industry is. Wonderful for anybody able to see the reality behind the makeup and script.

Two? Depp was painfully understated on the stand. His ex-wife more than made up for it though.

It IS important to prevent someone's reputation and career being destroyed by false accusations, which is the allegation. Much the same as happened to you.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221066
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks ago  
I just can't get over how Depp looks have deteriorated so much over the years...I don't believe he has practised a, cough, healthy lifestyle...But seriously, I can't think of a once very handsome leading man who has gone so downhill IMHO..?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221082
Tritan

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks ago  
It's called ageing

Depp's nearly 60


 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221093
Honey

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks ago  
Tritan wrote:
It's called ageing

Depp's nearly 60




I agree, Barney. It comes to us all, hopefully.

Plus, he hasn't worked since the article, so no need to flog himself into shape.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221096
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 3 Weeks ago  
I saw Ted Nugent being interviewed by Mark Steyn on GB News last night. Ted, is only a few years younger than Biden.

He has a new album out in a week or so away, upcoming tour in USA and he still can construct verbal sentences. (No teleprompter for the Nugent)

Depp and Biden have never embraced the outdoors nor been drug free. Nugent drinks red wine occasionally but never did or do any other drugs.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221099
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Yes that was my point really GM rather than yes of course we age - he looks done in and bloated to me through drink & drugs. It is a very distinct look. I saw Nugent interviewed first time in years other day and he did look great, very together.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221102
Honey

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
I saw Ted Nugent being interviewed by Mark Steyn on GB News last night. Ted, is only a few years younger than Biden.

He has a new album out in a week or so away, upcoming tour in USA and he still can construct verbal sentences. (No teleprompter for the Nugent)

Depp and Biden have never embraced the outdoors nor been drug free. Nugent drinks red wine occasionally but never did or do any other drugs.


Ted Nugent looks great, but there is a massive difference between 73 and 79, because as you get older you age faster.

I think Depp is going to lose the case, despite Amber Heard trying her best to win it for him.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221110
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
Green Man wrote:
I saw Ted Nugent being interviewed by Mark Steyn on GB News last night. Ted, is only a few years younger than Biden.

He has a new album out in a week or so away, upcoming tour in USA and he still can construct verbal sentences. (No teleprompter for the Nugent)

Depp and Biden have never embraced the outdoors nor been drug free. Nugent drinks red wine occasionally but never did or do any other drugs.


Ted Nugent looks great, but there is a massive difference between 73 and 79, because as you get older you age faster.

I think Depp is going to lose the case, despite Amber Heard trying her best to win it for him.


5 years is not massive difference Honey. I knew people in their 80s who had the same energy and enthusiasm to those in their 30s.

Clean living, exercise, outdoor life, even walking is good on mental health.

Ted Nugent left Amboy Dukes because of the negative attitude and drugs the band were taking. It wasn't Ted's scene so he stayed away from music and stage to spend time in the woods to think about a new direction.

If see Ted Nugent interviews in the 1980s etc he still has the same views, energy and his concerts are still great.

Little Miss Dangerous is to me is Nugent weakest album out off his catalogue. He made it up though by doing If You Can't Lick 'Em...Lick 'Em album.

Depp and Herd look like 2 very toxic people who actually deserve one another. Hollywood is not dubbed Hollyweird for nothing.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221111
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
Yes that was my point really GM rather than yes of course we age - he looks done in and bloated to me through drink & drugs. It is a very distinct look. I saw Nugent interviewed first time in years other day and he did look great, very together.

Have you ever seen perform Ted Nugent live, Wyot ?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221113
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Honey wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:


I think Depp is going to lose the case, despite Amber Heard trying her best to win it for him.


I think you are right Honey. She only has to show that she was justified in alluding to him being domestically violent as he is suing her for defamation. It actually doesn't matter if she was violent as well.

The number of incidents that happened with his staff around as well that no one is refuting as a witness. Quite what he is doing (legally), I don't understand.

But these superstars can go a little bonkers, can't they...?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221114
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Yes that was my point really GM rather than yes of course we age - he looks done in and bloated to me through drink & drugs. It is a very distinct look. I saw Nugent interviewed first time in years other day and he did look great, very together.

Have you ever seen perform Ted Nugent live, Wyot ?


Perform live*



I must stop going on here whilst I am boozed up.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221120
Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Is that a dig at me Wyot?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221121
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
JK2006 wrote:
Is that a dig at me Wyot?

Certainly not Mr King! Your relationship with Superstardom was never likely to become unhealthy...
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221125
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Have you ever seen perform Ted Nugent live, Wyot ?


I must stop going on here whilst I am boozed up.




No, I haven't GM.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221127
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
[quote]Green Man wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:


Have you ever seen perform Ted Nugent live, Wyot ?


I must stop going on here whilst I am boozed up.




No, I haven't GM.


You would love it Wyot.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221128
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago  
Don't think so GM

 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221131
Green Man

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
Don't think so GM




How dare you !
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#221134
Wyot

Re:Don't you just love the Depp/Heard fiasco? 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago  
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Don't think so GM




How dare you !


The last "Wyot" post was Barney GM.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply