cartoon

















IMPORTANT NOTE:
You do NOT have to register to read, post, listen or contribute. If you simply wish to remain fully anonymous, you can still contribute.





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
King of Hits
Home arrow Forums
Messageboards
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPost New TopicPost Reply
TOPIC: Senescent Plutocracy
#241162
Wyot

Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Watching recent clips of Biden and the almost pre-language efforts of Trump, the US now has no democracy. The US is now run by a senescent plutocracy. Fuelled by media and what I can only assume is a remarkably ill-educated electorate.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241168
Green Man

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago  
Wyot wrote:
Watching recent clips of Biden and the almost pre-language efforts of Trump, the US now has no democracy. The US is now run by a senescent plutocracy. Fuelled by media and what I can only assume is a remarkably ill-educated electorate.

The media have always favourites. JFK debate with Nixon was rigged. They dimmed the lights on Nixon but they were still too close to him, and the heat from made him sweat.

Chevy Chase admitted Saturday Night Live is a propaganda tool.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241175
Wyot

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Watching recent clips of Biden and the almost pre-language efforts of Trump, the US now has no democracy. The US is now run by a senescent plutocracy. Fuelled by media and what I can only assume is a remarkably ill-educated electorate.

The media have always favourites. JFK debate with Nixon was rigged. They dimmed the lights on Nixon but they were still too close to him, and the heat from made him sweat.

Chevy Chase admitted Saturday Night Live is a propaganda tool.


Yes but why are the American people so stupid? They must be. There is no other explanation for any one of them to consider voting for Trump or Biden. Just write "neither of the above".
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241188
Green Man

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Wyot wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Watching recent clips of Biden and the almost pre-language efforts of Trump, the US now has no democracy. The US is now run by a senescent plutocracy. Fuelled by media and what I can only assume is a remarkably ill-educated electorate.

The media have always favourites. JFK debate with Nixon was rigged. They dimmed the lights on Nixon but they were still too close to him, and the heat from made him sweat.

Chevy Chase admitted Saturday Night Live is a propaganda tool.


Yes but why are the American people so stupid? They must be. There is no other explanation for any one of them to consider voting for Trump or Biden. Just write "neither of the above".


When I did a U.S cross country drive in the late 80s - early 90's. I think it was Nebraska or South Dakota. A man told that 'Half of the country is full of idiots'. I know people who will vote for Biden just because ABC News told them to.

People have no initiative nor do their own research. People think the government are their to help them!! No they are there for themselves, we get a little cut near election time.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241189
Green Man

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Wyot wrote:
Green Man wrote:
Wyot wrote:
Watching recent clips of Biden and the almost pre-language efforts of Trump, the US now has no democracy. The US is now run by a senescent plutocracy. Fuelled by media and what I can only assume is a remarkably ill-educated electorate.

The media have always favourites. JFK debate with Nixon was rigged. They dimmed the lights on Nixon but they were still too close to him, and the heat from made him sweat.

Chevy Chase admitted Saturday Night Live is a propaganda tool.


Yes but why are the American people so stupid? They must be. There is no other explanation for any one of them to consider voting for Trump or Biden. Just write "neither of the above".


Also what does the UK have to offer for a PM a billionaire or a globalist who is also a crooked barrister.

How the heck has Rishi lasted longer than Truss? No matter who wins, the government gets in...they all hate us.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241195
Trudy

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
To call over 340 million people stupid - in the world's most powerful and richest country - is incongruous, at best.
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241204
Green Man

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago  
Trudy wrote:
To call over 340 million people stupid - in the world's most powerful and richest country - is incongruous, at best.

USA is not rich now!

The Dollar is becoming worthless with each passing day.

www.usdebtclock.org/#
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
#241218
Wyot

Re:Senescent Plutocracy 2 Weeks ago  
Trudy wrote:
To call over 340 million people stupid - in the world's most powerful and richest country - is incongruous, at best.

Perhaps Barney. But even more incongruous would be to declare US citizens "not stupid" when millions of them voted for Trump and Biden. Indeed millions appear willing to vote for Trump for a second time. It is strange I know; but I can think of no other explanation. Can you?
 
Logged Logged
  Reply Quote
Go to topPost New TopicPost Reply